• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Choccolocco mountain offroad 4th of july weekend!!!

natedawgxj

Crawldad
There will be a bunch of us locals riding if anyone wants to join!!! Cant wait to thrash on the new buggy!!!! :driving: :drinkers: There will be 2 new buggys there getting a thrashing!!!!!!

me and a buddy are coming down Thursday and Friday to wheel...never been there before so hopefully well be able to navigate are way to the good trails

sounds good rig looks like this

Attachments

• choccoloco.jpg
    choccoloco.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 125
When are the fireworks in Jacksonville. I think they will be cool from Tee Pee. Looks like we will be rockin the MJ LOL the XJ is still in the surgery center.

Will be there with Nate and a few others. Should be a pretty good turnout on Saturday!

Re: Re: Choccolocco mountain offroad 4th of july weekend!!!

We wheeled all day yesterday and are about to start wheeling now....it has not rained here since 10am yesterday

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Had a great time met some new friends and had a great time with some old friends. Nathans buggy is flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem I see lots of :tc in the near future. Had 4 to 5 of us riding Thursday and Friday had the whole park to ourselves. The threat of rain was just that a threat no hard rain during the day hardly just a few showers here and there just enough to keep it cool and comfy for riding.

The Legend comes to life on Backside

The Legend breaking a Dana 300 in half on Violator

Gaddy cheating

David Gaddy taking big rock on Hell's Revenge

David Gaddy crawls Boatramp

Barbie champ went bouncing video will be up later.

Yeah we've been waiting on the video of Gillis getting some air on Boat Ramp!