• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Choccolocco

Last trip down there we hit Playground after a gully washer the nightr before. Insanely slick and greasy.
We all made it, but damn what a wild ride.
TeePee is another favorite. The hard left halfway up into the deep hole gets ya tipsy looking down the rock.
Love that place!

Only been to Choc once to ride passenger with @smbroady82 for the 2017 Hardline Ride.

What are the "Go To" trails/obstacles there? I know about Boat Ramp and the steep hillclimbs (Violator etc), but just curios what else is there.
Motherfucking Cock Pit. Guaranteed to make you and three or four of your mates excited about wheeling. And Cherry Bomb, the bonus line. Chainsaw; WFO, Hells revenge, Terminator, and the list goes on.

Boat ramp has changed in the last 4 or 5 years, it seems like everyone went up it in that video, years ago only about 1 in 10 would have crawled it.

MYM video is finally up! Showtime, Playground, Pick Your Poison and Boat Ramp!

As much **** as I/we give Matt, in this video from 33:42-33:47 is his finest work. I think sometimes the internet forgets he, at one time, was just a Auburn loving southern boy (slang for queer around here) who loves wheeling just like the rest of us.

I tried boat ramp on Friday and had nothing for it. I wish I would have went back and hit it again.

I like this style of video. A little trail riding, some hard core hills, multiple styles of rigs hitting the same obstacle, Mcminn taking the bypass... everything in video was legitness. If the video had some funnel cakes and corn dogs it would have been perfect.

Yeah, that and some regular old trail rigs would be cool too. But I figured out pretty quick that wasn't going to happen.

E67FD5BD-9481-4A7B-9DBC-46E3DCA72A40.jpeg

Latest posts