• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Choco

Cobalt

Looking to go to Choco the weekend of April 8-10. Never been there so I'm looking for someone who knows the park well and wouldn't mind guiding a few of us around to all the good spots. If any of y'all know anyone interested in doing some wheelin that weekend, maybe eatin some good food, and drinkin some cool cold beverages let me know. :fish:

Cobalt said:
Looking to go to Choco the weekend of April 8-10. Never been there so I'm looking for someone who knows the park well and wouldn't mind guiding a few of us around to all the good spots. If any of y'all know anyone interested in doing some wheelin that weekend, maybe eatin some good food, and drinkin some cool cold beverages let me know. :fish:

It is hit or miss whether I will be in town or not, but if I am, Id be happy to show you all around.

creepycrawly said:
It is hit or miss whether I will be in town or not, but if I am, Id be happy to show you all around.
Good deal. I'll pm you my number here in a min. Not sure how many of us will be coming yet.

Cobalt said:

natedawgxj is the man on Chocco, but all you really need is to download the map & app JohnG has posted in the Maps section here and rock on... It will even track what trails you've hit and the ones you haven't :****:

muddinmetal said:
natedawgxj is the man on Chocco, but all you really need is to download the map & app JohnG has posted in the Maps section here and rock on... It will even track what trails you've hit and the ones you haven't :****:
10-4 on that. Already downloaded the maps John put on here...just looking for a backup for when I drink to much Mt Dew.. :drinkers:
Thanks!!!

Re: Choco

94xjsport94 said:
What kind of rigs? Chocco is a fun time but John G's map is awesome like said
One bad ass crawler that will haul ass as well(he's been know to burn them down), and my hunk of 6.0 poop on 47's that I know for sure and maybe some more. Just decided today to go.

Cobalt said:

I have a 4wd dodge truck. Will I be able to keep up with y'all's buggys?
I would like to watch the show....... :woot:

natedawgxj said:
Hit me up I'll show u around.. 256-405-3502
Thanks man. Not sure how many of us are coming but there will be at least 4 rigs coming possibly more. I'll call or text you the week of our trip. Thanks again.

I've been to choc a couple of times, always following John G.
Nate what would you say are the best known and the hidden traile of choc?

Best known to me would be:
Showtime
Violator
Backside
Hells revenge
Wfo

What else would you add?