• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired CJ 7 part out/ 305 motor, turbo 350/ Dana 300/ plus more

Cobalt

1985-86 CJ 7 part out. Been sitting for a while, intended to build but just haven't. 305 engine, turbo 350 transmission, Dana 300 transfer case, frame, doors with glass, windshield frame glass and wiper motor ( glass cracked), fuel tank, Dana 44 front axle either 4.10 or 4.56 gears Waren locking hubs (may or may not have locker can't remember), ford 9" with Detroit locker eithr 4.10 or 4.56 gears, and a bunch of other stuff. Some body trim diamond plate aluminum, some Crome trim stuff. Do have tub but it's rough with surface rust and other rust. Ask I may have it. I can text pictures upon request. Some things I can deliver within a resonable distance for a price. To many things to put prices on so if you ask and I have it, make me an offer. Can do package deal on engine, transmission, and transfer for $1000 obo ,wheels and rims MT Baha claws 33x12.5x15 $400 obo, axles together $300 or $150 each. Also have a ton of mis parts. Steering wheel and entire column with knuckles full length to steering pump, headlights with Crome covers, turn signal/park light for front end, speedometer, dash panel, pedals and mounting brackets, rear seat, doors with Windows, and more. , Entire jeep as it sits $2500 odo. Located in Gainesville GA. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,164
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,173
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,156
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,156
Is the Dana 44 a factory axle or swapped in? Leaf spring? Bolt pattern? Price on Dana 44 and price on the pair of axles.

Leaf springs, think it was a swap out but not sure. Will post pics shortly of the axles. Price on both, make me a decent offer or for just one.

Willing to sell the th350 and 300 with out the engine?

$500 for the turbo 350 and Dana 300 transfer together.

I'll check on the bolt pattern this morning and the brakes and let you know

Molly H. Put your reading glasses on you old fart, there are prices. :woody:

Dana 44 front axel is a 10 bolt low pinion passenger side disc brakes, rear axel ford 9" 10 bolt drum brakes.
PM me with any more questions.

Cobalt said:
$500 for the turbo 350 and Dana 300 transfer together.

I'll check on the bolt pattern this morning and the brakes and let you know

Molly H. Put your reading glasses on you old fart, there are prices. :woody:

at least paint that turd the same color... Damn son... Ha :ban:

I bet you keep that thing parked real close to your single wide trailer??

jeepin jay said:
What is the front axle out of. Is it a dana 44 or a 10 bolt
I'm not sure what it came out of. It was on the jeep when I bought it 9 years ago. It is a Dana 44, with a 10 hold cover.

Latest posts