• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CJ-7 Widetrack D30 short side inner axle

ALshooter

I am looking for someone that has some unneeded CJ D30 axles laying around. Preferably a stock short side inner with (5-260X u-joints). If the only thing you have uses 5-760X joints I would need the stub shaft as well. I'll buy a whole set if that's what you have.

I know someone has some laying around... I'm just trying to get my old heep back on the trail to take my 5 yr old son riding until I can get tons ready to install. Not excited about spending $200 for a new OMIX-ADA/Crown inner shaft or $500 on a set of chromos to use them 5-10 times.

Thanks,

I am in Fort Worth, but have family in AL and GA.

I will check with a local guy here in Jacksonville, Fl. Where is your people in Ga? Probably going to have to ship if it is more than an hour away or so.

Ok, no widetrack parts available, apparently I took them as spares when my old jeep was on the stock axles and sold them with the axles when I put the jeep on tons.

Thanks for looking Lil ugly.

I've not had any luck yet so if anybody happens to trip over some in the shop try to remember me!

I have a set of cj axles but i do not know wide track from anything else. Do you have the lengths and the spline counts?