• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CL of the day

TBItoy

Holy crap look at the wheel weights! you could melt them down and tie down a whole spread of duck decoys...

Beerj

Sonzabitches!
I just realized the yj in question was posted further up. I'm not sure where he spent the 9k (maybe in wheel weights?) but I couldn't see giving more than maybe 3k for that mess. Even that's a stretch.

MoparMan

I just realized the yj in question was posted further up. I'm not sure where he spent the 9k (maybe in wheel weights?) but I couldn't see giving more than maybe 3k for that mess. Even that's a stretch.

Yeah, I was thinking about offering him around $2k-2500 maybe. But when he came back with $6500 I knew there was no point in talking any further.

Beerj

Sonzabitches!
Yeah, I was thinking about offering him around $2k-2500 maybe. But when he came back with $6500 I knew there was no point in talking any further.
That said, maybe he needs to see some offers in that range to realize what he's got. Definitely one of those things where it would be worth a lot more as a finished (at least running and driving) rig as opposed to a pile of more or less factory components.

MoparMan

That said, maybe he needs to see some offers in that range to realize what he's got. Definitely one of those things where it would be worth a lot more as a finished (at least running and driving) rig as opposed to a pile of more or less factory components.

Maybe so. I'm just wanting it for the 8.8 rear, hard top and full doors. Then I was gonna part it out or sell what was left.

MoparMan

Latest posts