• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CL of the day

grcthird said:
Here's somebody a cheap crawler hauler with some character! :****:

http://bham.craigslist.org/cto/3494848691.html

selling my big one ton dually. it is a ford cabriolet. not many of these beasts around anymore. everything works on it. has a big 460 gas burner in it. Dual gas tanks. Speedo shows 14K not know if it is 114 or 214 or ? has tow package with brake controller. this truck runs great. no smoke no leaks. It does have some rust on it, but I have new fenders hood and doors that go with it. Tires have less than 3,000 miles on them paid 1500 for them. this thing is a hauling machine,it starts up and runs out good. I sold my 40 foot camper, so I don't need this big ole truck anymore. have a clear Alabama title in hand.
give me a buzz about it or to make and appointment to see it.. If you are serious...call the number on ad. Thanks.
Jeff (205)405-3 nine nine 3

3ne3Fc3N35I35G35Ecccl651e8d4078da1e8e.jpg

3Kc3If3Fc5N55Ga5Hcccl7f06434be0731756.jpg

3G43Ie3Nd5Lc5Gd5M4ccl8cdea6aff4b61e50.jpg

grcthird said:

Sexy Pontiac Grand Am for sale! AWESOME DEAL! - $1800 (Birmingham Alabama)

I am currently selling my 2001 V6 Red Pontiac Grand Am that I love and adore so much for* $1800.*
This car has been so good to me and I have put a lot of work into it. I just put a black and red racing seat cover set I ordered online on the front and back seats. The set has a matching steering wheel cover and seat belt covers. The front seat covers have little cell phone pockets in the front of them. All of this will come with the car for the purchaser. Also the outside of the car has silver trim and the inside of the car is in perfect shape and very clean. The car already has a speaker system hookup that was in it if you wish to put in a system. It also has a brand new radio in it that sounds great with a CD player. The air conditioning works perfect too! My car is hot and I know its gonna sell fast so hurry. The only bad thing about the car is the driver side door has a dent in it and the driver side window only goes down halfway. Also the front passenger headlight has some scratches and can be cheaply replaced. Other then that this car is awesome and I will miss it. FOR PICTURES OR ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ME ANYTIME 205-319-0500 or email me MY NAME IS MIRANDA! ;D

Note: SCAMMERS STAY AWAY I always catch all of you and I am not easily fooled. So don't bother wasting your time!!!

3Fc3I73Nf5Ia5K55J8cc359b197e521c7137d.jpg

3Gd3M23Jd5Nf5G35E4cc34f81b5192b8e1808.jpg

3ne3Fc3N35I35G35Ecccl651e8d4078da1e8e.jpg

Dood I would absolutely ROCK this thing! Think about it, BBF power, stabbin cabin without the creepy "free candy" vibe, prolly pulls a fifth wheel like a bastard... What else do you need???
:driving: + flashemifyougotem + :drinkers: = :tc

5BrothersFabrication said:
For $10 I bet the ol'boy just wants somebody to talk to.

Yeah probably so. I just can't believe he put his address in the ad like that and the way he has his hand on it is kinda wierd.

jcorlew24 said:
Curious why most of these are coming out of Bham?

Bham must be full of weirdos, dropouts and :afro:. Bham CL is what I look at when I'm bored since I'm only 30 min from Bham. I know I can mess up spelling sometimes but that last one I linked is really messed up and makes no sense at all.

I once witnessed a push mower for trade road side for bud select in the bottle, but that is walker county and it's in its own league! :****:

Latest posts