• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CL of the day

It's not a wheeling rig, its a "prototype" vehicle to bid on government contracts for a multi terrain vehicle. A bunch of off-road shops and off road vehicle manufacturers have built similar vehicles. (I had assumed you watched the video)

just type "special forces off road vehicle" or "border patrol off road" into google image search and you'll see everything from 4 wheelers, to RZRs, to rock buggies, to sand rails drenched in flat tan paint with guns sticking out of em.

I was surprised that they were based out of Cookeville. I had no idea they existed and just drove by their location a few weekends ago.

It's not a wheeling rig, its a "prototype" vehicle to bid on government contracts for a multi terrain vehicle. A bunch of off-road shops and off road vehicle manufacturers have built similar vehicles. (I had assumed you watched the video)

just type "special forces off road vehicle" or "border patrol off road" into google image search and you'll see everything from 4 wheelers, to RZRs, to rock buggies, to sand rails drenched in flat tan paint with guns sticking out of em.

I watched the video, but putting it for sale on Craigslist or Marketplace doesnt seem like the top place to sell to the DOD or other Munis.

1610626598305.png

We have an RV lot space in a private adult only Nudist swinger friendly RV park in Crossville TN that we have built a huge deck on, our lot rent is paid for up to June of 2021 which includes the water, sewage, and electric we do not own the land. There is a large propane tank that is on the sight as well. The lot is a large sight the last one in the row over seeing the lake. What exactly is for sale, the massive multi-level deck that has huge storage under it, the two chairs and the couch. the fire pit table. the umbrella with lights. the grill, it has one burner for pots four propane burners in grill and a charcoal grill and side box for smoker and a griddle. the canopy over the grill. two outdoor storage boxes with a variety of outdoor stuff in them and six-foot rooster. so you would get the deck all the stuff on the deck you see in the photos and the lot with the utilities paid for until June 2021 except the propane you will need to pay for it to be filled as needed. also, there is dedicated internet at this sight. The lot rent is $350.00 per month which includes the membership fees. The resort has a heated pool a large hot tube. There is a bar/club where they have different types of events for holidays, karaoke, and themed parties. There is a kitchen where they serve food for the club and resort. They also have cookouts all summer for the resort. If you are not wanting to stay at the RV resort the deck was built in layers and can be taken down in sections and moved to your location. Our RV is not for sale and does not go with the deck. We are asking $9,000.00 for the deck and all the stuff listed for the deck, furniture grill etc. and the remainder of our lease that is paid for in full.

View attachment 122020

We have an RV lot space in a private adult only Nudist swinger friendly RV park in Crossville TN that we have built a huge deck on, our lot rent is paid for up to June of 2021 which includes the water, sewage, and electric we do not own the land. There is a large propane tank that is on the sight as well. The lot is a large sight the last one in the row over seeing the lake. What exactly is for sale, the massive multi-level deck that has huge storage under it, the two chairs and the couch. the fire pit table. the umbrella with lights. the grill, it has one burner for pots four propane burners in grill and a charcoal grill and side box for smoker and a griddle. the canopy over the grill. two outdoor storage boxes with a variety of outdoor stuff in them and six-foot rooster. so you would get the deck all the stuff on the deck you see in the photos and the lot with the utilities paid for until June 2021 except the propane you will need to pay for it to be filled as needed. also, there is dedicated internet at this sight. The lot rent is $350.00 per month which includes the membership fees. The resort has a heated pool a large hot tube. There is a bar/club where they have different types of events for holidays, karaoke, and themed parties. There is a kitchen where they serve food for the club and resort. They also have cookouts all summer for the resort. If you are not wanting to stay at the RV resort the deck was built in layers and can be taken down in sections and moved to your location. Our RV is not for sale and does not go with the deck. We are asking $9,000.00 for the deck and all the stuff listed for the deck, furniture grill etc. and the remainder of our lease that is paid for in full.
This may be the best craigslist ad I've seen in a while.

This was a couple 6x6's. The rear one has front axels and suspension removed and trailer tongue added.
The front is 6 wheel drive and the rear drives the 4 in the rear.
Both have dump beds.
I built this beast for gold mining.
Open to trade offers only...dont ask "how much?".

Very interesting contraption hey built there ^. I enjoy the line "Open to trade offers only...dont ask "how much?" How is an interested party supposed to know what the seller values the beast at for trade purposes if the seller doesn't out a price on it. :dunno:

I'd be interested to see how one person operates both bikes at the same time. I also like how it was built for prospecting gold... in Missouri ...

00t0t_bJp7jx7rY3Gz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

New 2020 Forest River Toy Hauler. 16' Living Quarters. 14' Garage. This is a new trailer. Full warranty on the trailer and on all components, including appliances, will be fully honored.

Talked to this seller for someone else and the rear door is 89'' wide, garage is 13'6'' long, and according to the manufacturer it weighs 11k pounds as is. Also has 17.5'' wheels with 14 ply tires.

Latest posts