• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CL of the day

I've never understood it on most Class C's easier. Probably onto something about easier to use factory wheelbases.
It comes from two things. One is the what they are allowed to do for certification to receive a vin, the other is turning radius. My 36 foot Super C turns like it is a one ton dually because its wheelbase is close to one. It allows you to get into most normal locations. The tailswing has to be accounted for on occasion but really isnt the big deal it seems like. I actually like it when towing a trailer because it gives me more trailer control.

It comes from two things. One is the what they are allowed to do for certification to receive a vin, the other is turning radius. My 36 foot Super C turns like it is a one ton dually because its wheelbase is close to one. It allows you to get into most normal locations. The tailswing has to be accounted for on occasion but really isnt the big deal it seems like. I actually like it when towing a trailer because it gives me more trailer control.
Makes sense.

Not seen many rigs with teal body armor.

Between the tall TJ dash and crazy low mounted seats how in the world does a person see out the front of that rig though?

00808_8Gj7WzsYEUz_0jm0aV_600x450.jpg

00v0v_cWSmQQLdHCHz_0jm0cT_600x450.jpg

6x6 DIESEL CHASSIS
backSTORY: This chassis was made for a specialty vehicle. Unfortunately, the company shut down production without finishing the vehicle.
Price: $250,000
Chassis in Operation>>
**Contact Damon at 877-282-USED (8733) for more details**
Drive Train: 6x6 with automatic transmission
Engine: 746 HP Caterpillar
Technical Specs: available upon request

I would love for someone to buy this and drop a Tiffin body on top.

Would be the baddest motorhome in the world !

View attachment 160688

View attachment 160689

6x6 DIESEL CHASSIS
backSTORY: This chassis was made for a specialty vehicle. Unfortunately, the company shut down production without finishing the vehicle.
Price: $250,000
Chassis in Operation>>
Drive Train: 6x6 with automatic transmission
Engine: 746 HP Caterpillar
Technical Specs: available upon request

They had me hooked at 746 HP Caterpillar

It really is the Hellraiser...chassis... but everything else in it is basic buggy parts.

Looks at least $10K OVER priced to me. Ad is a bit misleading as well...
"14 bolt rear with Solid everything" Well, that is the cheapest diff cover you can buy, and the only thing Solid makes for a 14b..."
"Wilwood brakes" obviously has regular 3/4t disc brakes (unless the pics are old of course)

Last edited:
Sharp truck with nice interior.

You may not know right off, but I know the 8.3 Engine has been around forever, but at what point is a big engine like that one considered worn out/high mileage?

Sharp truck with nice interior.

You may not know right off, but I know the 8.3 Engine has been around forever, but at what point is a big engine like that one considered worn out/high mileage?
Around 800,000 to 1,000,000. Most big companies pull them off by 500,000 when the warranty runs out.

Latest posts