• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Clean 1985 Toyota extra cab*SOLD*

Jacksonwolf39

I've owned this truck for a year. trucks never gave me a problem and I drive it everyday. I love this truck and it's fun to drive. Just really not practical for what I use it for. And would like to use the money to fund my ton swap in my Sammy. Only trades would be on 39 reds or 40 treps nothing under 90% tread, 17" 8 lug aluminum wheels, built front Chevy 60.

Trucks got around 15k miles on it since completely being redone. Pretty much restored.

22r with Webber carb, new battery, new plugs, wires, coil pack, rotor button, cap, timing chain kit, head gasket, radiator, starter, oil pump, and alternator.
5 speed trans
Dual cases with all Marlin crawler parts. 2.28 front case 4.7 rear case with twin sticks in rear. Built drive shafts
CD player and speakers
5.29 gears
Locker front
Welded rear
35 bfg km2s with 85% 15" aluminum wheels
4 inch suspension lift
New brakes all the way around, booster and master cylinder
Steel braided brake lines
New hood, front fenders, grill, headlights, beds been bobbed 14 inches and you can't see the seam anywhere, bed rhino lined, bucket seats, new carpet, no cracks in the dash, heat works, no ac, new door panels, new windshield, new head liner.
I daily this truck every day. This truck has absolutely nothing wrong with it. Not a single dent or even ding. Has new paint and pin stripes. No leaks anywhere.

Located in new market Alabama
6500 OBO

Re: Clean 1985 Toyota extra cab daily driver/weekend warrior

1fe895cce6d0361a55bed548bca00606.jpg
db3db0eacf54347e5569c75610806ef3.jpg
b34c6301549f1d762ce209dda6c49dde.jpg
a57e907c8d6c4f08bdce0c30d4f380e7.jpg
551a5b9f7fd56b0fe71929fc9e58382b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hang on let me see if I can sell my soul to the devil to afford this.... :eek:

This one is super clean in and out guys. Jackson left it at my house for a few days before we went on a ride and I drooled over it all weekend.

Normally whenever I see "clean toyota" In the title, and it is actually drool worthy, the truck is way over priced. This is actually priced really well considering everything on it. Good luck with the sale.

Re:

That thing would go for a million dollars up here in Ohio! That's a beautiful truck!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas! This really is an awesome truck. In the next few days I'll get more pictures up after I give it a little detail. Also have clean clear title in hands!

NICE! How you like the Weber?

B.DRAKE said:
NICE! How you like the Weber?

I've never had a problem. Truck cranks with the hit of a key. On colder mornings doesn't start as fast. But it's never flooded or anything. So don't have any complaints

Jacksonwolf39 said:
I've never had a problem. Truck cranks with the hit of a key. On colder mornings doesn't start as fast. But it's never flooded or anything. So don't have any complaints
My truck has stock carb still on it and it is hating life thought about putting a Weber on it. Sorry for hijack, super nice truck you got!

B.DRAKE said:
My truck has stock carb still on it and it is hating life thought about putting a Weber on it. Sorry for hijack, super nice truck you got!

Hey no problem man. I preciate it

Wish I was back In Tennessee, I would be all over this. Good luck with the sale

Looks as good in person as it does in the pics. Bump for a clean yota!

Front have stock birfs in it? Was it a factory A/C truck just no A/C now?

Thanks

Tacocrazy said:
Front have stock birfs in it? Was it a factory A/C truck just no A/C now?

Thanks

Front has stock shafts as far as I know. And I'm not sure on ac. I know none of the components are there for it