• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Clean Built TJ, King Coilovers, D60s 42's, AC and Heat, (SOLD)

nateb83

Built TJ crawler, clean title in hand. 108 wb on D60s w Detroits 5.38 gears. Warn Gold Lockouts. Rear disc. Linked w Johnny joints. Tom Woods D shafts, 2.0 14" King Coilovers on all 4. Genright TJ stock place replacement fuel cell. High trim fenders. Full cage tied to frame w new PRP seats. 9k winch. Level 5 PSC hydro assist. 42" Iroks 90% full Genright body armor. Jeep has 4.0 w 5 spd and 231 case. Alot more just some highlights. One of the cleanest built TJs you will find. May take trades. Just a feeler due to lack of time to enjoy other than around the house. Located in N Alabama. Has heat and cold AC. I can text pics if someone can post them, asking $22500 trade value or will listen to serious cash offer, message me, not desperate to sell but we may can make a deal, have my eyes on a new toy. Or would look at crew cab 4x4 trucks on trade 256-709-3317

Re: Clean Built TJ, King Coilovers, D60s 42's, AC and Heat, well built

How many miles are on the Jeep?

Cool rig...I spy a slick old bike too..

I'll confirm miles but I think 130k

Actual mileage is 125737

This jeep come out of Michigan? I'm pretty sure I put the cage and seats in it. Nice jeep

fabricator1 said:
This jeep come out of Michigan? I'm pretty sure I put the cage and seats in it. Nice jeep
Thats it man, its a sweet ride, almost talked myself out of selling it, i finally got another truck to pull it, Cant beat streetable if wanted capable TJ with heat and AC

Gadametz said:
trade for a lifted truck?
What do you have, text me pics

Latest posts