• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Cleaning out the garage and need some stuff gone!!!!!! Cheap!!!

Juan_Hong_Loe

That's dumb
Doing a little fall cleaning and ran across this stuff! Figured someone might be able to use it as it is doing me no good.

Buyer pays shipping.

First up new Limit Straps SOLD!

Two 23" and two 18"
$20 takes all 4

Next Cutting Brakes SOLD
The dual handle cutting brake is new only used for mock up.
the single handle is used
$30 for each

Two Hella Black Magic 6" lights used SOLD
$40 for the pair

Two Wilwood brake pedal assemblys and one 7/8" master cylinder
$50 for all. One of the pedals is missing the piece that the rod of the master cylinder screws into.

Battery Isolator
Not sure if it works or not. It did when it was pulled out of jeep
$10

New Transmission Cooler SOLD
This is just a simple cheap cooler $10

New Autometer Gauges!!!! Angled mounts included! SOLD
2-5/8" Electric gauges $50 takes them all!!
Part Numbers are as follows-3592, 3531, 3522, 3514, and 3552

Stainless Steel Brake Lines New SOLD
5 Brake lines total $30 takes all!
Measurements are as follows- The one with the t fitting 20", The ones with the banjo fittings 13.5", and the othe two 22"

4 Brembo Brake Calipers SOLD
Three are right hand and one is a left hand $50 for all 4

Two pair of shoulder straps Simpson brand 3" wide.
One pair has the pads and all have the clevis mounting with them. These are floor mounts. $20 takes them

Some steering stuff. Its good stuff came off Matto buggy. the pully does not fit but goes with ;D. $50 SOLD

were are you located im interested in gauges steering and pedels if we can get together on shiping and payment i dont know if we could use paypal or what my phone number is 2565910740 my name is zach call me or pm thanks

2nd in line for the gauges and pedals if deal falls through. pm with location and shipping details. im interested in everything, cash in hand ready to buy asap.

Alright guys here's what is gone as of now. Gauges, Brake Lines, limit straps, and dual handle cutting brakes. If you are interested in any of the other stuff and I haven't sent you a pm please let me know!

Daniel

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Alright guys here's what is gone as of now. Gauges, Brake Lines, limit straps, and dual handle cutting brakes. If you are interested in any of the other stuff and I haven't sent you a pm please let me know!

Daniel

i didnt get a pm

more info, location and/or shipping to 35650 on the single handle cutting brakes please?