Coalmont TN OHV New Park info

Last batch of pictures.
IMG_5445.JPG
IMG_5453.JPG
IMG_5455.JPG
IMG_5510.jpg
IMG_5456.JPG
IMG_5511.jpg

Going to give Coalmont a try on 7/1. Any suggestions for trails that we should do? All the jeeps a decently built, 40's, tons and locked.

Going to give Coalmont a try on 7/1. Any suggestions for trails that we should do? All the jeeps a decently built, 40's, tons and locked.
Can't really help with suggestions on trails in actual Coalmont despite being there twice in two months. We've only ridden a couple of the trails and then went into the Cove area.

We had fun on our day trip. We hit 4 of the "black trails" but the park is very tame if you're locked and on tons and 40s. We dropped off into the Cove and hit some much better obstacles. When we go back we will hit the other black trails and drop into a different section of the cove.

I recently went to this park and only rode "the map" due to we had no clue where any of the cool stuff was. We wasnt aware that 90% of the posts and videos you will see from this park isnt in the actual park. We asked a few how to find the church,caves,and cascades and was told thats not on the map we cant help you. The actual map to me if your in a decent rig you will be bored. We had 38's, locked and just wasnt that impressed. I would love to go back with someone that knows the areas outside "the Maps"

I recently went to this park and only rode "the map" due to we had no clue where any of the cool stuff was. We wasnt aware that 90% of the posts and videos you will see from this park isnt in the actual park. We asked a few how to find the church,caves,and cascades and was told thats not on the map we cant help you. The actual map to me if your in a decent rig you will be bored. We had 38's, locked and just wasnt that impressed. I would love to go back with someone that knows the areas outside "the Maps"
That stinks on your experience there but pretty accurate for what pictures you'll find online not being from in the park.

As noted in my posts, we used the park mostly for parking and access to the Cove area which is the area off the maps you referred to.

That stinks on your experience there but pretty accurate for what pictures you'll find online not being from in the park.

As noted in my posts, we used the park mostly for parking and access to the Cove area which is the area off the maps you referred to.
i look forward to going back with someone familiar to the area. We asked where ultimate offroad went and the lady wasnt even aware they had been there.

i look forward to going back with someone familiar to the area. We asked where ultimate offroad went and the lady wasnt even aware they had been there.
Understandable there for sure. I've been twice but barely been on the Coalmont trails. We have ended up down at the Cove areas instead.

Ultimate Adventure started at Coalmont and went into the Cove.

Latest posts