• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coalmont TN OHV New Park info

Speaking of SFWDA. Whatever happened to that guy on here that was going to change our views of the association. He talked the talk, but as usual with those people no action to back it up!

Speaking of SFWDA. Whatever happened to that guy on here that was going to change our views of the association. He talked the talk, but as usual with those people no action to back it up!
Since SFWDA is like the mafia, he's probably hanging out with Jimmy Hoffa.

Copy paste from instamybooktikspacetok

Coalmont OHV Park

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
Work continues at the park; the roof is going on the bathhouse and we are graveling the trailhead. We have several large construction projects remaining that will be completed by Southern Four-wheel Drive association construction volunteers, they include the septic system, improving the access road, installing 2 miles of water line and the RV hookups.
We hope to have the park ready to open by late spring or early summer.
We need volunteers to cut primitive camping spaces and trails. We are scheduling workdays and hope you can attend one or more and help. We will need people with chainsaws and brushcutters and people to move brush. The weather can be an issue this time of year, so if the forecast is for rain or extreme cold, we will cancel the workday, so please check this page before you head up.
The following are the currently scheduled workdays; January 16, January 30, and February 13.
Thank you to all the people that have helped so far and those that will help in the future.

Copy paste from instamybooktikspacetok

[h4][/h4]

Coalmont OHV Park

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
Work continues at the park; the roof is going on the bathhouse and we are graveling the trailhead. We have several large construction projects remaining that will be completed by Southern Four-wheel Drive association construction volunteers, they include the septic system, improving the access road, installing 2 miles of water line and the RV hookups.
We hope to have the park ready to open by late spring or early summer.
We need volunteers to cut primitive camping spaces and trails. We are scheduling workdays and hope you can attend one or more and help. We will need people with chainsaws and brushcutters and people to move brush. The weather can be an issue this time of year, so if the forecast is for rain or extreme cold, we will cancel the workday, so please check this page before you head up.
The following are the currently scheduled workdays; January 16, January 30, and February 13.
Thank you to all the people that have helped so far and those that will help in the future.

Thanks for the update.

Maybe we put together a Hardline scheduled workday since an official Hardline ride for 2020 worked so well.

I think that's a dead link Patrick.

I may sign on for a chainsaw and trail cutting day. Even if they're sfwda ****s it will still be good to get out in the woodsz

I think that's a dead link Patrick.

I may sign on for a chainsaw and trail cutting day. Even if they're sfwda ****s it will still be good to get out in the woodsz

Well that's quite interesting link wise since I had just read all 4 pages of the thread before posting it here. Shows as a "server error" so it may just be down for now :dunno:

Is anyone in tune with how this park is coming along? I am only privy to what they post on facebook. I'm curious what types of trails there will be. We talking SxS stuff, basic Jeeping trails, buggy trails? Is there good rockcrawling potential or mostly dirt? What's the terrain like? My worry is if SFWDA is involved we'll end up with a bunch of vanilla bullshit that pulls in the bolt on bandits. I would be willing to help cut trails if they are open to having black level stuff there.

I've only ridden there once, but from what I remember, it's very similar to AOP. Its just across the valley.
But as far as the actual park goes, I'm not sure. all I ever see is what's on facebook, also.

I've only ridden there once, but from what I remember, it's very similar to AOP. Its just across the valley.
But as far as the actual park goes, I'm not sure. all I ever see is what's on facebook, also.

That's what I was thinking. Based on proximity to AOP I'm thinking the terrain could have potential. I just don't want to ride up there to be told I'm cutting green trails for Jeeps on 33s.

That's what I was thinking. Based on proximity to AOP I'm thinking the terrain could have potential. I just don't want to ride up there to be told I'm cutting green trails for Jeeps on 33s.

I was thinking just that. Figured someone with a brush cutter and 4wd tractor could likely have their trails clear in a few hours.

Latest posts