• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coalmont TN OHV New Park info

I got a response to my question on FB...

"currently we are concentrating on easy and moderate trails for sxs and full-size. We currently have a rock harvesting lease on 1/3 of the property which expires in October, once they move out this area will provide some hard core trails. For now AOP would be your closest choice for Buggy trails."

"currently we are concentrating on easy and moderate trails for sxs and full-size. We currently have a rock harvesting lease on 1/3 of the property which expires in October, once they move out this area will provide some hard core trails. For now AOP would be your closest choice for Buggy trails."
Wat's AOP? Nevver ben there

Wat's AOP? Nevver ben there

Atleast they shot ya straight.

Atleast they shot ya straight.
I kind of know most of all the guys involved with this new park. It will give us a place to send the stock rigs or the ones wanting a extremely easy ride. Told them it will be a great trade off and good for business on both ends.

Any time you want to go check it out, hit Lurch (Shawn Parson) up. This will basically be in his back yard. Yes there should be room to make black trails.

I kind of know most of all the guys involved with this new park. It will give us a place to send the stock rigs or the ones wanting a extremely easy ride. Told them it will be a great trade off and good for business on both ends.

:dblthumb: That's what I was hoping would happen for both of y'all (Coalmont and AOP).

We parked here to go to the cove saturday. Saw trails on the way down shooting off but didnt really explore or anything. Getting there was interesting you turn what looks like someones driveway and it ends ina graveled parking lot.

I'm interested in what will come of the cove.
Seems to me like the Coalmont park is a way to buy off people from riding the cove. I bet fences and tickets from Twra come when it's fully open.

Not to be a smart ass, but why would TWRA care? (unless you're fishing without a license)
It's a type of fishing…
D8BF39FC-6653-4E2F-9459-B5117CAA530C.png
7C22BC3B-95D0-4399-A6C6-8810A377AFC6.jpeg

Yeah, that's a ticket for driving off-trail and into a creek on the North Cumberland WMA, he could have got the same ticket for driving through the woods in the WMA, but I reckon TWRA does have jurisdiction over all the (free flowing) water in the state.

The TWRA would have to drive around the logging trucks/skidders and the excavators sitting the creek loading dump trucks with river rock to give you a ticket for driving up a 2 step waterfall :p

Yeah, that's a ticket for driving off-trail and into a creek on the North Cumberland WMA, he could have got the same ticket for driving through the woods in the WMA, but I reckon TWRA does have jurisdiction over all the water in the state.

The TWRA would have to drive around the logging trucks/skidders and the excavators sitting the creek loading dump trucks with river rock to give you a ticket for driving up a 2 step waterfall :p
Interestingly enough, this person posted pictures and videos on fb, it got reported to TWRA, and they came to their house and issued the citation.

Latest posts