• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cold vulcanizing from Busted Knuckle Off Road

I am needing to fix a tractor tire and I was going to order some of this stuff from you. The website says it is out of stock, is it actually out of stock? When will you have some back in stock?

AllGoNoShow said:
I am needing to fix a tractor tire and I was going to order some of this stuff from you. The website says it is out of stock, is it actually out of stock? When will you have some back in stock?

We have a new kind. Call us at the shop on Thursday and we can get you setup. :dblthumb:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
We have a new kind. Call us at the shop on Thursday and we can get you setup. :dblthumb:

What's different about it? Is it the same thing just different mfg or is a completely different process?

jeeptj99 said:
What's different about it? Is it the same thing just different mfg or is a completely different process?

Different manufacturer that is making it for us directly. Same process a little bit different formula. :dblthumb:

Any idea when this is coming back in stock? Any other outlets to get it?

I got holes in my tars yall

scrambled said:
Any idea when this is coming back in stock? Any other outlets to get it?

I got holes in my tars yall

We can't buy it anymore, we got a cease and desist for improper use. EFFN LAWYERS.....

BustedKnucklefilms said:
We can't buy it anymore, we got a cease and desist for improper use. EFFN LAWYERS.....
Care to link the best place to get it or variant? Someone selling it for "proper use". Or if that listed from alltiresupply is recommended.

The-Boss said:
Care to link the best place to get it or variant? Someone selling it for "proper use". Or if that listed from alltiresupply is recommended.

unfortunately that is all I can say about the subject.

I got some from another place.. going to try it.. Has anybody had a lasting patch??? Pointers?? I cut one of mikes reds on the new buggy.

billstoy said:
I got some from another place.. going to try it.. Has anybody had a lasting patch??? Pointers?? I cut one of mikes reds on the new buggy.

Use the blue compound liberally. How old are those tires?

billstoy said:

Dont do it on a cold tire, mine didnt hold at all. But that's all we could figure did it. Talked to Jake when it happened and decided that was probably the culprit.
Good looking patch, but you could just take it and peel it right off

I used it three or four times make sure you hone the rip out really well. round off the edges of the tear apply from inside and out use a liberal coat of blue glue. What made a difference for me was clamping the the patch in place under pressure until it dries.

Good luck

Bumping this old thread....got a three finger cut in a sticky just like yours - how has it held up over the years?

Latest posts