• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

COLEWORX Selling Highlighter Discussion

Re: COLEWORX

:gay: well that was a low blow. this is one of my favorite rigs of all time, brain good luck with the sale who ever buys this rig we all know it has been proven tough. and please tell me the show stopper brain cole is not getting out of the sport.

hinton said:
:gay: well that was a low blow. this is one of my favorite rigs of all time, brain good luck with the sale who ever buys this rig we all know it has been proven tough. and please tell me the show stopper brain cole is not getting out of the sport.
Brian knows I was kidding about that comment. I was at his shop all day Thursday , and when I left , I told him that I was gonna razz him alittle on this board..... Brian is a real good friend of mine , and he knows that i was cutting up. this is a killer rig @ a good price . whoever buys it will enjoy it.

Someone need a kidney????? Im young healthy non smoker and have never had a drink a day in my life. Run and workout everyday. This is 1 of my all time favorite rigs, good luck!

CSMITH said:
Brian knows I was kidding about that comment. I was at his shop all day Thursday , and when I left , I told him that I was gonna razz him alittle on this board..... Brian is a real good friend of mine , and he knows that i was cutting up. this is a killer rig @ a good price . whoever buys it will enjoy it.

Tarzan... clean up on isle 2, clean up on isle 2. :flipoff1:

I'm still looking for someone needing a right arm myself. :****:

CSMITH said:
Let the hatin begin....... what you gonna do now, sell out and get Jimmy Smith to build you one too?

that would be the smart thing to do!!!! especially if you have plans of gasing on it!!!! :dblthumb:

Standefer said:
that would be the smart thing to do!!!! especially if you have plans of gasing on it!!!! :dblthumb:
i sure do hope your junk don't ever break, cause all this **** talking you're doing will bite you in the ass.

CSMITH said:

i know that but i just wanted to be the first to say something about it :****:

Trash talk belongs on general discussion. This is a sale thread that crap posted here could turn away buyers. A positive bump is one the but how about showing some respect to Bryan! No matter what ur opinions are

I don't see him getting $65,000 for it. Not that it is not worth it, but in this economy I have seen some great deals. This seems about 20K high IMO.

CSMITH said:
Let the hatin begin....... what you gonna do now, sell out and get Jimmy Smith to build you one too?
quote]

wtf !! That be awesome to watch TC and Brian in a couple badass Smith Motorsport buggys! With there money Jimmy weld on more bottle openers and batman stars!

This board is starting to bring the suck. Standefer is about as bad as ****ing herpes. **** just wont go away.

This is a thought dualing pistols would solve this... Or pick a park and have a coleworx vs smith comp no time just hill after hill aint skeert bashing who ever has the most rigs still fully functioning at the end wins bragging rights and some other skallywagish ****

RioYJ said:
This is a thought dualing pistols would solve this... Or pick a park and have a coleworx vs smith comp no time just hill after hill aint skeert bashing who ever has the most rigs still fully functioning at the end wins bragging rights and some other skallywagish ****
AMEN!!!