• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Conspiracy theories... whatcha got?

Vegas story still dont make sense.

I dont doubt the towers were hit by planes, or even the Pentagon. But they shouldnt of fallen. And the pentagon looked more like a tomahawk missle rather than a jet.

Not theory, FACT: When I got to Germany Jan 3 2001, we were war planning Kosovo. Jan 20 2001 when Bush took office, we threw away everything for the Baltic region and started planning an invasion of Iraq. Like a clean ****, where you wipe, see clean paper, and get up, we just stopped ****ing around with Kosovo.

This is inauguration day, Jan 20 2001, months before we were attacked and almost 2 years later, we invaded. No talk of WMDs, this was a long planned invasion.

jrhall said:
Vegas story still dont make sense.

I dont doubt the towers were hit by planes, or even the Pentagon. But they shouldnt of fallen. And the pentagon looked more like a tomahawk missle rather than a jet.

Vegas was an inside job. I think sandy hook was too. Anyone remember Jade Helm a couple years ago?

Tupac is still alive. His new name is Randall and he has three kids and works as a software engineer for a small logistics company in Milwaukee. He spends his weekends refereeing basketball at the local YMCA. He is currently on a two week suspension because Mark Rogers questioned one of his calls. Randall (Tupac) responded "Watch it Mark, I ain't a killer but don't push me" then grabbed the microphone from Pastor Jimmy and broke into an a capella performance of California Love. His wife Denise was supporting him as she and the rest of the moms from their oldest son's team were twerking in the bleachers. That's the truth too, google it ;D

Latest posts