• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cordless Impact

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Milwaukee

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Since I got my M18 Fuel Milwaukee, I haven't used my air powered impact in over a year. The initial price sucks but once I had a couple batteries (I started with the M18 drill and driver combo set) buying the tool only now isn't as bad.

Milwaukee here too. Any body have the reason why the compression ring version advertises more torque vs. The detent ball

Dewalt has the bes bang for the buck. I sell both but have better luck with the new Brushless 20 volt also has 1200 ft lbs

I'd say the 20V brushless dewalt would be awesome. I'm slowly converting to dewalt cordless tools as my makita stuff wears out.

That said, I picked up the 20V brushed impact TSC had for $169 on Black Friday and also picked up some 5.0 ah batteries when they were two for $139 and it's decent but could be better. Even though it's rated for 400ftlb I had to break the lugs loose on my truck and hit them with the torque wrench when I was done doing a tire rotation. They're supposed to go to 150ftlb IIRC.

Neal3000 said:
The new dewalt 20v batteries have a meter too. Get brushless whichever brand you choose

I bought one of these same models and liked it so much, I bought a second and keep it in my trailer. Powerful and inexpensive from Tractor Supply, $159 :dblthumb:

Damn... All yall high rollers!

I've had 18v ryobi stuff for years now and love it.

I use the biggest lithium batts and hardly ever use my air tools anymore.

No they aren't dewalt but I have a 44" drawer full of em for the price of one or two of those black n yellow ones ;D

Damn, Ive been debating this purchase as well. We have 18v Milwaukees at work and Im itching for them at home bad now. Several guys talking about the DeWalts and I think they even have a 60v battery now

Milwaukee have both Dewault 20v and Milwaukee and the dewault wont break out what the Milwaukee tightens up well worth the extra coin and just feels more durable

Re:

Check out kolbats new 20v 1/2 drive. 600lbs of torque for like 259. Think that is battery and all. But Milwaukee is the bomb.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

milwaukee m18 fuel impact takes the lug nuts on/off our straight trucks (ford f800's), the fuel grinder is bad ass too

Latest posts