• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CORONA BREAKOUT 2020

BustedKnucklefilms

Got a group of rigs together of all types from all over the Country and went and did some awesome riding in Wisconsin and Minnesota.
Here is Day 1 of the week long adventure from Apple Valley Farms Off Road Park.

I can never get these videos to play on my iPhone through this site. I have go to YouTube to watch it. Anybody else have this problem?

Watched it last night with my son who is 10. Seeing the 10 year old rip the trails got him super excited.

Watched it last night with my son who is 10. Seeing the 10 year old rip the trails got him super excited.

Watching the young man working the trails was cool. I would venture to say that doing this, even though it's fun for him, is definitely going to set him up for success later in life...how many other 10 year olds are doing something that is building their confidence and expanding their level of responsibility ?

Watching the young man working the trails was cool. I would venture to say that doing this, even though it's fun for him, is definitely going to set him up for success later in life...how many other 10 year olds are doing something that is building their confidence and expanding their level of responsibility ?
For sure. I was planning on letting him drive my jeep the minute he can reach the pedals.

The 10yr old's parents were doing something right that is for sure.
I think it is good for kids to do this type of stuff (within reason of course). It helps them build self confidence and problem solving. We went to Hawk Pride last weekend with the RZR and my 10 year old drove most of the day. We started up a UTV trail we have ridden 20+ times but it has changed significantly in the 18 months it has been since we were there and it got a little dicey. I am not saying he is the next Cash Lecroy but he walked it out the top. He did not listen to his codriver (me) but he made as good of a run as anyone in the group. I guess the confidence thing i a double edged sword though because my boys both think they are ready for Redbull Hardline because they can ride with grown ups on the bike trails.:dunno:

Watched the last two episodes of the series last night.

How many rigs started the week of wheeling vs how many ended the week of wheeling?

Watched the last two episodes of the series last night.

How many rigs started the week of wheeling vs how many ended the week of wheeling?

I think everyone made it the entire trip except for the Twin Stick Buggy on Sherp tires that blew up his Dana 300 T case on Day 2.

Latest posts