• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Could use some prayers

The Luke

We got a call this weekend that my Brother in law passed away. He was 32 and in good shape.

About a month ago he got dizzy, passed out and fell out of his tree stand. Woke up with a horrible concussion, drug himself to cell service and called his buddy to take him to the hospital. He had been drinking the night before so the doctors chalked it up to dehydration or something. They did all the scans you would expect them to do given the circumstances and found nothing.

Over the last month he's complained about his chest hurting a bit. But they figured it was from him falling and was just bruised ribs or something.

He took his wife and 3 yr old daughter to the woods Saturday morning to show them where it happened, where the tree stands and cameras are, just in case it happened again. They got to the last tree stand and he told them to wait there while he went and got the last camera(about ten min walk) and he never came back.

His wife and daughter had climbed the tree stand cause they thought it'd be cool for when he got back. They were up there for about 45 min hollering for him. Finally they climbed down, she scratched "to car" into the tree with a rock and headed to the car to go her cell phone. Car was locked, he had the keys. So she used her Apple Watch to call his friend that leases the property.

He came and immediately found him about 20 yards out from the tree stand. Camera in hand. Unresponsive, No pulse. He did cpr til the paramedics got there but it was too late.

Autopsy results aren't back yet. They're not sure what happened. Possible blood clot passed.

If you get a chance today, say an extra prayer for his wife and kiddo.
c1eb2bc8f3998c5218f356d97389c12c.jpg

I lost a first cousin, a year ago yesterday. Way too young, had an aneurysm while giving a sales seminar, wife and two daughters left behind. So sorry for your families loss Luke, will be praying.

Visitation was yesterday. Celebration of life today. I think Maury county might have an alcohol shortage for the rest of the weekend. We put a hell of a dent in it.

Even fatty patty made an appearance. She's been to about a dozen Bachelor parties. She's seen things that can't be unseen. My father in law busted her out today.
c5cc233d7e42192e7251d8febac4bb52.jpg
9b46b24110085c9b1b7a84b40461e39b.jpg

Latest posts