• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Could you survive 24hrs of Wheeling?

maybe if the 24hrs included building a fire, cooking some steaks, stringing up the hammock and sleeping for 4-5 hours, stoking the fire up and boiling some water for some mountain house biscuits and gravy.

While the boy and I love videos like this and we will definitely watch it, our favorites are the Ultimate Adventure type videos. Multiple stops in a row, living out of your rig, etc...

Matt keep up the good work. :dblthumb:

Last edited:
Watched this video last night. The Mega RzR is impressive for sure. Do you own it or is it a rental from Carter?

Noticed this in the current Hell and Back video as well as the previous one at Windrock, but if y'all ever have empty seats and want company I'm sure there are several of us (me included) that would be interested in tagging along.

Watched this video last night. The Mega RzR is impressive for sure. Do you own it or is it a rental from Carter?

Noticed this in the current Hell and Back video as well as the previous one at Windrock, but if y'all ever have empty seats and want company I'm sure there are several of us (me included) that would be interested in tagging along.

I bought it from Carter and have been making a few mods to it. All I have left is some lower trans gearing, axles, and maybe a prop shaft.

I've wheeled with those Karnage Motorsports guys out of Miami a few times
.....damn good group right there.

Great set of videos, my sons and I sat and watched them last night and had a blast vicariously wheeling.

More real world trail ridding stuff , please.