• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawler hauler pics

That's a big change!! Funny you say that you wish you had a 32', I wish mine was a 36' for a bathroom addition and would like to change the outside door to a camper style like yours. Do you have any interior pics?
He's got a build thread for everything he's done to it over on Irate4x4 that I'm sure he'll provide a link to it.

I wish my 28' enclosed was 32' overall for just a smidge more room but still smaller than my old 36'.

He's got a build thread for everything he's done to it over on Irate4x4 that I'm sure he'll provide a link to it.

I wish my 28' enclosed was 32' overall for just a smidge more room but still smaller than my old 36'.

Not sure if all enclosed trailers have a beaver tail floor at the back like mine but I lose that space for someone to throw an air mattress down there. The ramps and cabinets take up space so only room for maybe two people on the floor.

Not sure if all enclosed trailers have a beaver tail floor at the back like mine but I lose that space for someone to throw an air mattress down there. The ramps and cabinets take up space so only room for maybe two people on the floor.
My 36' had a slight beaver tail but the 28' is flat floor across the back. So way more useable room for space and potential other beds.

Latest posts