• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CROWALL

Props to TC, He took care of buisness :woot: :dblthumb: After laying it on the side and a few runs at it, JOJO got to the top as well loller.gif

Closest we have to live feed LOL...ColeWorX broke a rear axle shaft and Gus broke a coilover on there attempts, 5th one on Crowall, Matlock is on his lid...this sucks sitting in the office getting updates via cellphone, can't wait til the BKF guys get the videos loaded :****:

bigsilly said:
Where ya at now kx? Impossible huh?? Haters!!
KX is showing Timmie and the rest of the group around the park, Anything else you would like to know? I think he is in a black jeep with orange cage...

nateb83 said:
KX is showing Timmie and the rest of the group around the park, Anything else you would like to know? I think he is in a black jeep with orange cage...
How do his nuts taste? **** off....

i will be the first to eat my words. i didnt think it would be climbed today. but just like j.r. said tim smoked the climb. i also congradulated him and handed him the cash with a smile on my face just like i said i would. jojo also put a beating on the climb. lots of carnage and one hell of a show from all 5 guys that hit it. that means its time for a new bounty to be cut. see ya next time

Well did they pay up? Or did the back out after the rig with the CUT tsl smoke that bitch. :flipper:

i think i made the statement that TC would climb it :woot: :woot:. good job just wish i was there to see it and i have not heard anything about the god of offroading (aka jr hall) hitting crowall what is up with that :dunno: :cougar:

Bobby shittin coon said:
Well did they pay up? Or did the back out after the rig with the CUT tsl smoke that bitch. :flipper:

i dont deal with web wheeling or **** talking very well. but the bounty got paid and im pretty sure everyone had a good day of wheeling . :dblthumb:

RCMafia79 said:
i dont deal with web wheeling or **** talking very well. but the bounty got paid and im pretty sure everyone had a good day of wheeling . :dblthumb:

I had a good time even though it was an expensive trip. There was a ton of Carnage in a short period of time. Park is good, and has a ton of potential.

my Carnage
5a77f667.jpg

RCMafia79 said:

Thanks for the hospitality, you have a great park and we will definitely be back
often. Had a blast today, hope you had a good turnout. Don't worry 'bout that hill
it is still plenty tough (won't be climbed much). Let me change tires and we'll be back. ;D

Thanks Again,

Matlock

Camlock...Real Keepers