• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CROWALL

this climb has a $500 bounty put up by crusher ridge. if you ll give me a heads up on when and if you wanna come give it a shot, ill make some calls to the local guys that wanna see it climbed. they will put cash on it too. there was a big crowd when mr. tanner tried it. the pot was at $800 with spectator cash thrown in.

Well it goes like this- I have been on this wall with Diddy- we took a backflip,but wit sum throttle control that can be avoided.It is doable but will take full comittment. 80 percent chance of a roll that will b somewhat violant. With that said,anyone willing to roll to b the 1st to make it has a chance. Light low powerfull buggies have the best shot, but with no run stickies will greatly increase the odds of making it. Just my .02. Get JoJo and I'll meet ya'll there in a week or two.

i'd prob be able to make it if ya do it on sunday as well. CRO WALL is always a good show to watch. And it's just a "lil" bit bigger than the pics and video's make it out to be.

yall talking this sat. ? going to try to make this trip if i can get rid of this damn COLD FLU SINUS infection had this crap for 2 weeks . let me know . :drinkers:

:gay: Move it to next weekend and get a good headcount and the prize pool will grow, I know the guys running the park want a race up "Stairway" loller.gif i want to see Crowall get tamed :driving: Everyone so far has got denied...Diddy and Hotrod put on a hell of a show though :****:

sat or sunday is good! let s get this hill climbed. i hope t.c. or anyone else climbs it this weekend. only 2 capable rigs have been on it. Diddy and Gary Smith.

RCMafia79 said:
sat or sunday is good! let s get this hill climbed. i hope t.c. or anyone else climbs it this weekend. only 2 capable rigs have been on it. Diddy and Gary Smith.
Does that lil Yota buggy on 42's not count? thought it was capable...think it is grey and black :dunno:

me and samantha are being checked in to huntsville hospital as we speak to have our 2nd baby. we will be home by friday and ill be at crusher ridge this weekend. i may be there with 3 shoes but ill be there. so everyone elses excuses are weak!!! looking forward to seeing everyone come out , enjoy the park and attempt the cash climb.