• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CROWALL

nateb83 said:
Does that lil Yota buggy on 42's not count? thought it was capable...think it is grey and black :dunno:

that lil buggy aint been on it and wont be with me behind the wheel.

Hate I am going to miss it, make sure some good pics and videos are taken. I like the confidence level, but bet that shiny buggy takes a beating

come on timmie make it sun so all of us can make it to watch . bigger crowd to witness carnage bigger intake for struggling park just better all the way around

i bet some people who have no business bein on it prolly done dug a 3 ft undercut at the bottom havent they? sitten there spinning thinking its jus gunna magically hook up. . . . . thats wut ruins a good nasty rock climb. but we will see when we get der. jo matlock gunne back up it

Naw, only a small few have even put the front tires up on it, bottom is good and flat, I was there last weekend, Make it Sunday if anyway possible, I along with alot of other guys wanna be there to see it, Prize pool will probably be bigger as well :driving:

Tcameron said:
i bet some people who have no business bein on it prolly done dug a 3 ft undercut at the bottom havent they? sitten there spinning thinking its jus gunna magically hook up. . . . . thats wut ruins a good nasty rock climb. but we will see when we get der. jo matlock gunne back up it

100% agree. That pisses me off.