• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CROWALL

Is bounty hill at golden mountain next weekend, after you get your cage fixed from this hill?

Anybody got an open seat for the camera man Saturday? :woot:

And Timmie you should enter the South Easter Tough Truck Challenge at MMORV next weekend.... :****:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Anybody got an open seat for the camera man Saturday?

if i can pull an all nighter fri and get my junk back rollin i can be photog hauler

Lets start a poll...Will Timmy climb CROWALL skully I say NO :woot: Seen that climb in person and attempted several times with no luck and some ugly spills :drinkers: I will also say that I have no buisness even attempting it as well as most that have seen it so props to Gary Smith, Diddy, Timmy and the others that have tried it or plan to, more people need to go ride the park and see what terrain and trails they have :****:

i say that some news cast needs to televise it live on the day it happens :****:

Should be a good show. Hope TC is ready to put some battle scars and big ass dents on that new shiny buggy. Ask Diddy and Gary, this wall throws you all over the place if you actually commit to it. It's either straight up it or on your lid not much inbetween.

smurfy90 said:
i say that some news cast needs to televise it live on the day it happens :****:

talk to Matt from BKF. he can probably hook up a live feed to this forum. thats as close to CNN as we re gonna get molaugh

as far as the poll goes, i say NO.
i ve seen everytime cro wall has had a tire on it. it s a bear! but thats what these bounty climbs are all about. its super dry and we all know t.c. and his rig is capable so this weekend could be time to pay up. who knows. im sure it ll be a good time and a good show no matter if he leaves with cash or some bent tubes :spin: :dunno:

tc dont let these guys try to rattle you letr nuts hang out go gettem son (CAN,T NEVER COULD) booyang we are coming with see you sat.

Not trying to rattle TC I just don't see it happening, especially since he forecasted $$$$ and it rained today with no rain in the forecast for days :wtflol:...Lets see that new buggy EAT booyang

DAMN, I can't beleive all this action and I can't be there, hope the camera's are rolling because there is going to be some HP on that hillside this weekend :woot: loller.gif