• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CROWALL

jojo said:
Are these tho ones wit daddy's buggy on them, freebies :dunno:

no those shirts are not ready yet. i told him "no rush" and he took it to heart. but the girl from the shirt printer actually called today and they we working on one for me to preview. im only getting ten at first so everyone can tell me what they think. if they are liked ill order more and have them at crusher ridge with the others .

gary . i still need that grey CHK shirt in xl for Drew. so set it aside.

i say TC can climb it!!!!! it is just going to take full commitment at the bottom, i say let the front tires start up the rock and pin it to win it also hang on and one hand on the shifter. get some good videos i wish i could be there but i have to work!!!

i guess its going down sat. so we gone ride before we tear our **** up :dunno: or we gone go ahead and do da thang. should be there 9 00 sat . hope tc and jo can find that ;HOOK DIRT they been looking for ;D ;D

Climb everything else first......... :dblthumb:

Order and Odds ;D

Cameron...............................100%
Matlock on Bogggers...........75%
JoJo Tanner...........................50%
Gus..........................................50%
Anybody else..........................?%

I've never been there or seen the hill, :dunno:so I'll probably
be eatin' crow but.............

If you got hate in your heart, let it out :flipoff1:

Matlock

Camlock Ent.....Real Keepin

for all the ones that hasn't been there, the videos don't do the hill justice.... That hill is one bad mothercracker :****:

CSMITH said:
for all the ones that hasn't been there, the videos don't do the hill justice.... That hill is one bad mothercracker :****:

There for sure is going to be alot of carnage, maybe it will get tackled but like Chris said, you should at least pull a tire up on it before claiming it will be done, that is for sure...can't wait to see the videos :popcorn:

I think it can be done in the right buggy, I don't think a jeep will do it with out a bunch of damage to the side of the rig. you just need weight on the front tires, put alot of weight in the front tires like the comp boys do and go climb it but you'll need one of those Jessie James Tattoo on the palm of your hand.......

JesseJameshandtatoo.jpg

JesseJameshandtatoo.jpg

[/quote]

ill be glad to see CROWALL climbed by Tim or anyone else willing to give it a go. i will also cover that new tattoo in cash with a smile on my face. ;D fall is here, its time to cut new trails and find a new bounty. GOOD LUCK guys. see everyone on sat.

EOR MFG said:
If you got hate in your heart, let it out :flipoff1:

Matlock

Ha, Clayton Bigsby, black white supremecist!

Tim front tires full of water and get some...... That is what your twin brother Cole Shirley would say.

I wont be there but BYRON SMITH the best cameraman Ive got will be there to catch all of the footage! We will work on getting the video posted to youtube and the website as soon as we can get it loaded. I will look into a live feed setup for future events like this.

Will he climb it? I say he would have a better chance with stickies. I say he gets close but doesnt make it. I mostly say that to fuel the fire. The more people doubting he will make it, will make him that much more focused on proving us wrong. :****:

I want to see a huge crowd for this one........INVITE YO FRIENDS...... :woot: :driving: :dblthumb:

Since it is a Bounty Hill and pays $500 to the first person that successfully climbs it..."the first person"...and there are a few guys saying that it will be climbed tommorow. How and who is going to get the first shot at it...Its only fair for TC to get first dibs because he planned the whole ride that has now grown and grown don't you think :driving: I agree with Busted Knuckle, the BIGGER the crowd, the BETTER :woot: :dblthumb: I wonder if anyone's back tires make it to this point of the climb tommorow
101_0188.jpg

101_0186.jpg

I know there are plenty of good trees around the climb, any chance of getting a cameraman in a climber to get some kicka$$ aerial footage of the climbs? I think it would make for some basa$$ footage! I'd provide the climber if I hadn't sold all my bow hunting eqip.

nateb83 said:
Since it is a Bounty Hill and pays $500 to the first person that successfully climbs it..."the first person"...and there are a few guys saying that it will be climbed tommorow. How and who is going to get the first shot at it...Its only fair for TC to get first dibs because he planned the whole ride that has now grown and grown don't you think :driving: I agree with Busted Knuckle, the BIGGER the crowd, the BETTER :woot: :dblthumb: I wonder if anyone's back tires make it to this point of the climb tommorow

See my post above....Order has been established thumb.gif

EOR MFG said:
See my post above....Order has been established thumb.gif
Ahhh...gotcha, didn't see the order just thought it was the odds, that looks good I think, Let TC get top honors thumb.gif

N2Offroad said:
I know there are plenty of good trees around the climb, any chance of getting a cameraman in a climber to get some kicka$$ aerial footage of the climbs? I think it would make for some basa$$ footage! I'd provide the climber if I hadn't sold all my bow hunting eqip.

Aerial shots are cool but don't show how bad the obstacle really is most of the time. I'm sure brad can set the ladder stand up to give us that option though :****:

i can bring my climber just for a different angle. Byron can make the call on where he wants to shoot from. As most of ya ll know, these BKF cats are good at what they do ,so they ll produce some top notch videos of everyones attempts. :dblthumb:

So...Who all is planning on watching the Bounty attack tommorow :eat: loller.gif Who is going to attempt it, this thread suddenly got quiet :dunno:

AFTER seeing the video on Pirate, I have 200% confidence that TC will walk this climb.