• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CROWALL

wngrog said:
AFTER seeing the video on Pirate, I have 200% confidence that TC will walk this climb.
If he walks it....He will have to beat the living piss out of that buggy :****: Not knocking TC, his ability, or his rig...BUT you have no idea of this rock til you walk to up to it and see it in person

I know video has a way of making things look small, but that is not an impossible climb.

Maybe for a 4000+ pound rig with shitty Swampers, but that is not an impossible climb.

will then since u think its not impossible bring ur **** to hill and hit it !!!!!!!!!!!~

dont sit here watching vids and talk **** im fed up with web wheeelers

act like the real men that have all ready been there or the ones in line to hammer on it tommorow , get off ur ass and show up

nothing is impossible Wngrog...or maybe its "Wrong" Get out there and SHOW HOW IT'S DONE...Make it happen, I know I sure as hell can't climb it, I feel know shame admitting :****:

KXCRAWLER13 said:
will then since u think its not impossible bring ur **** to hill and hit it !!!!!!!!!!!~

act like the real men that have all ready been there or the ones in line to hammer on it tommorow , get off ur ass and show up

Shut the **** up idiot. I have nothing to prove, yet I have seen enough "impossible" obstacles to know that one is not impossible.

Webwheeler.......I laugh.

4000 lb rig on shitty swappers what the fk do u think timmie wieghs and the tires has been running

most rigs in the south fit that discription if u even get out of the house and look at them

now lets just wait till 3;30 pm sat and see whoo the fken idiot is

KXCRAWLER13 said:

You really should stop while you are ahead. If you had half a brain and would take the minute to get the nuts out of your mouth and listen you might learn a few things. wngrog happens to know a little on the subject of bounty climbs and has wheeled the baddest trails in the country. Impossible?? I highly doubt it is impossible. With the right driver and the right rig nothing is impossible.

KXCRAWLER13 said:
4000 lb rig on shitty swappers what the fk do u think timmie wieghs and the tires has been running

most rigs in the south fit that discription if u even get out of the house and look at them
That is why light weight and sticky tires own the heavy weight rigs with shitty swampers :gtfo:

Tim's rig fits that description, yes. That said, he can drive better than most.

I think he can take it.

Spelling? I don't expect much.

Swampers suck on flat climbs like this. A good, light buggy with stickies would make this climb it's bitch.

Cameron will make it his bitch with his Kirkeys and his TN cut monster truck tires because he can.

bigsilly said:
That is why light weight and sticky tires own the heavy weight rigs with shitty swampers :gtfo:

What you don't understand is that the guy "Wrong" is talking **** too someone who has climbed or made many trails at the park, so lets see both you guys step up to plate with those lightweight "Sticky" buggies and show us southern "heavy...swamper runnin rigs" how to GET IT DONE

If this rock can be climbed, it will be climbed tommorrow,
by more than one rig :dblthumb:

Matlock

Camlock...hate Motivates

I love how you guys think that if the local here in his big block YJ can't make it you guys think it is impossible.

I remember when they said Boat Ramp was Impossible.....

LIKE I SAID EARLIER I HOPE TIMMIE AND MATLOCK CLIMBS THIS ROCK BUT DONT COME ON HERE TALKIN **** AND THINK IM NOT GOING TO RESPOND
sry didnt know caps was on but any way do i think it can be climbed hell no i told timmie himself on the phone i didnt think he could make it and still dont

but if u guys think those short low stickie rigs r the **** than bring one and put 500 up against the bounty