• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CROWALL

RCMafia79 said:
does anyone have an official report on the ladies fingers?

JR called me on the way home last night and said she is gonna be ok, I believe one was broken and had to have surgery to straighten one and maybe a few stitches. I am sure he will chime in later.

EOR MFG said:
Let me change tires and we'll be back. ;D

Thanks Again,

Matlock

Camlock...Real Keepers

Holy hell yes. Gotdamn a Bogger.

Who what were on broken fingers?

Cole said:
JR called me on the way home last night and said she is gonna be ok, I believe one was broken and had to have surgery to straighten one and maybe a few stitches. I am sure he will chime in later.

Tyler sent me a pm that they are back at home and all the little piggies are still there and doing fine. It'll be a little while till they get painted up again. Good job JR. :dblthumb:

That was some pretty wild ****. Id never guessed it woulda happen. Appreciate everybodys help and mainly just for staying calm. Ole girls finger gonna be just fine.. Her new nickname is nub. See everybody at the next ride.

btw Greg, tyler has your cooler.

KINGSNAKE said:
Big Thanks to you Mr Jr...you did a great job.

Nice to meet you!!!! Thanks for ALL the help, I'd hated to have to
hit it in 3 wheel drive :eek:

JR Hall is a HERO, its sooo nice having a woods doctor :dblthumb:

Matlock

jrhall said:
That was some pretty wild ****. Id never guessed it woulda happen. Appreciate everybodys help and mainly just for staying calm. Ole girls finger gonna be just fine.. Her new nickname is nub. See everybody at the next ride.

btw Greg, tyler has your cooler.

Jr, if you had gotten any more blood on you, I was going to find you a tampon. You were fuggin covered son. :puke:

What happened to our nurse in training?(see chicken farmer for answer) molaugh molaugh

EOR MFG said:
Nice to meet you!!!! Thanks for ALL the help, I'd hated to have to
hit it in 3 wheel drive :eek:

JR Hall is a HERO, its sooo nice having a woods doctor :dblthumb:

Matlock

Matlock, I would have given you that solenoid you know. Glad we you got it fixed though. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
Matlock, I would have given you that solenoid you know. Glad we you got it fixed though. thumb.gif

You are too kind, but it could have been like bad heroin........I could've got
hurt without seatbelts ;D

Matlock

EOR MFG said:
You are too kind, but it could have been like bad heroin........I could've got
hurt without seatbelts ;D

Matlock

I really thought you were going to drive it out. :****:

CHASMAN9 said:
I really thought you were going to drive it out. :****:

Should have just stabbed it for the get go, but I was trying to
set her down easy...ran out of room

NO Excuses....IT WAS DRIVER ERROR :puke:

Matlock

EOR MFG said:
Should have just stabbed it for the get go, but I was trying to
set her down easy...ran out of room

NO Excuses....IT WAS DRIVER ERROR :puke:

Matlock

That's right. YOU SUCK :flipoff1:

as I watched from the bottom. Fawkin effort was outstanding though :****:

CHASMAN9 said:
Jr, if you had gotten any more blood on you, I was going to find you a tampon. You were fuggin covered son. :puke:

What happened to our nurse in training?(see chicken farmer for answer) molaugh molaugh

Lol. All in a days work. thumb.gif
Not goin to lie, I was at an ``Aw ****`` moment at first... :****:
Its all good though.

And for the record, she was harnessed completely in.. Just hand fell out through the roof. I know this because i was the one to get her out of the buggy. thumb.gif

wngrog said:
Except show up to climb a slab with Boggers. :flipoff1:

Probably hit it hard enough for TSLs.....Should've hit the rev limiter
with them boggers, or added H2O laughing1

Just needed a little hook durt for hero status molaugh

Matlock

am i the only one with crickets playing in there speakers???

KXCRAWLER13 said:
lol i hope it does jr actually i hope timmie and matlock get it i just dont c it like i told u earlier
KXCRAWLER13 said:
yea thats rite mato the local hero to himself is the same one that spanked ur ass at grey rock brawl for all
KXCRAWLER13 said:
LIKE I SAID EARLIER I HOPE TIMMIE AND MATLOCK CLIMBS THIS ROCK BUT DONT COME ON HERE TALKIN **** AND THINK IM NOT GOING TO RESPOND
sry didnt know caps was on but any way do i think it can be climbed hell no i told timmie himself on the phone i didnt think he could make it and still dont

but if u guys think those short low stickie rigs r the **** than bring one and put 500 up against the bounty
KXCRAWLER13 said:
4000 lb rig on shitty swappers what the fk do u think timmie wieghs and the tires has been running

most rigs in the south fit that discription if u even get out of the house and look at them

now lets just wait till 3;30 pm sat and see whoo the fken idiot is
KXCRAWLER13 said:
will then since u think its not impossible bring ur **** to hill and hit it !!!!!!!!!!!~

dont sit here watching vids and talk **** im fed up with web wheeelers

act like the real men that have all ready been there or the ones in line to hammer on it tommorow , get off ur ass and show up
KXCRAWLER13 said:
Hope to c it climbed but doubt any rig built yet gonna get it done. But bring ur nut sacks we will love the show