• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CROWALL

The local hero was dethroned. It's a tough thing in Alabama obviously. He will probably sell his Heep now.

Nobody was dethroned........the hill still won 1/2 the time :dblthumb:

Its a tough spot that a lot of people will not attempt, the park and the
hospitality was awesome, everyone should check this place out, it is
not a walk in the park.

Matlock

EOR MFG said:

not a walk in the park.

Matlock

Class.

EOR MFG said:

not a walk in the park.

Matlock

You nailed it about the hospitality and the park. THis was a crawlers wet dream of a park. Left turn here, right turn there, everyway you looked was another ledge or bluff of rock. If you were looking for a spot to put up or shut up, this was definitely the place. And I am not talking about chassis chewing monster fuggin runs, hell the first 10-12 footer was a bitch and chewed up rigs right and left. CHECK THIS PLACE OUT!!!! :driving: :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
You nailed it about the hospitality and the park. THis was a crawlers wet dream of a park. Left turn here, right turn there, everyway you looked was another ledge or bluff of rock. If you were looking for a spot to put up or shut up, this was definitely the place. And I am not talking about chassis chewing monster fuggin runs, hell the first 10-12 footer was a bitch and chewed up rigs right and left. CHECK THIS PLACE OUT!!!! :driving: :dblthumb:

Its hard to find a friendlier group of staff and guys than you will find at Crusher Ridge in my opinion, Brad and the guys are always looking for input and opinions, as Chasman and Matlock said, its not a huge park but there are literally climbs and trails everywhere you look, If you want a park that has alittle bit of everything, tell your friends so that these guys can get this park up and going strong, still trying to get new riders in and spread the word about it :dblthumb: Its a different place everytime I have been because they are constantly adding new trails and looking for bigger obstacles

EOR MFG said:

not a walk in the park.

Matlock

Agreed, crowall beat the crap out of my chassis. My passenger side is beat pretty bad :****:

It was worth it though :dblthumb:

jojo said:
Agreed, crowall beat the crap out of my chassis. My passenger side is beat pretty bad :****:

It was worth it though :dblthumb:

You had an incredible save JoJo. :****: Great job, I am sure that is where you were kissed by a big rock on the passenger side. thumb.gif

nothing hard to take just been to busy to get on the computer. trien to drag all the carnage out of the park from sat took till 4 pm monday, then got finally got to start pulling my stack apart to rebuild it {thanks to Randle Key for the loan of his spare case for doner parts}

now that im here ill tell all of you again quit hanging and bring youre **** out if you want to talk ****

and as for dragboobbie when you think you want to talk **** just come on up and try some real rock not dirt , but then again youre gonna get youre chance to shut me up this weekend, hope youre new stickies really work good

wngrog you called it timmie done one hell of a job maade it look easy like i told him rite after he done it not to leave out jo jo and the rest that were man enough to showup and give it a try

KXCRAWLER13 said:
man enough to showup and give it a try

This is what is so irritating about your posts. It's all about "being a man" and ****.

I just came in here last week after seeing the Bustedknuckle film on Pirate and said the hill was doable.

You got your panties in a wad with all this "Real Men" and "Nut Sack" ****. Typical SE macho wheeler **** that makes me hate wheeling in Alabama.

I am sure you are a fine fella in person, but you come across and a bit angry on the web.

wngrog said:
You got your panties in a wad with all this "Real Men" and "Nut Sack" ****. Typical SE macho wheeler **** that makes me hate wheeling in Alabama.

You know wheeling was invented in Alabama and there is no where else on earth to wheel but in Alabama :****:

well thats exactly the way i see it when people get on here saying what someone esle can do and not what they can do

if i say i see someone talking bout a trail i say what ill do or what i think i can do not what they"ll do
they can speak for there seelf and it dont sound like nutswingers runnen there heads

now if that made me sound like asshole well oops but i call it like i see it

Nope, this thread was about a bounty trail that Tim Cameron said he was going to do. That's it. He started the thread.

I watched the video of the buggy that flipped and rolled, thought the hill was doable and said that it was doable by Tim...the one who started the thread.

Never i did I say I can or desire to climb it that hill. I currently do not own a vehicle that I would attempt such a climb.

You got worked up and started talking about genitalia and manhood.

You were wrong. I was right.

wngrog said:
Nope, this thread was about a bounty trail that Tim Cameron said he was going to do. That's it. He started the thread.

I watched the video of the buggy that flipped and rolled, thought the hill was doable and said that it was doable by Tim...the one who started the thread.

Never i did I say I can or desire to climb it that hill. I currently do not own a vehicle that I would attempt such a climb.

You got worked up and started talking about genitalia and manhood.

You were wrong. I was right.

Borrow Dustins stock TJ and let er rip and hang em lowwww. laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

CHASMAN9 said:
Borrow Dustins stock TJ and let er rip and hang em lowwww. laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

I want to use your pile....I think it has the right stuff :)

KXCRAWLER13 said:
and as for dragboobbie when you think you want to talk **** just come on up and try some real rock not dirt , but then again youre gonna get youre chance to shut me up this weekend, hope youre new stickies really work good
i got rid of them so that you wouldnt have an excuse... i assure you that you will get plenty of me this weekend and i hope all the sandbagging you did last weekend is going to pay off for you... :driving:

love, jimmy

KXCRAWLER13 said:
well thats exactly the way i see it when people get on here saying what someone esle can do and not what they can do

if i say i see someone talking bout a trail i say what ill do or what i think i can do not what they"ll do
they can speak for there seelf and it dont sound like nutswingers runnen there heads

now if that made me sound like asshole well oops but i call it like i see it

noah_webster_dictionary_1828_small.jpg