• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CROWALL

ok ok.. 8 pages now and over half is smack talk. lets put this to rest. lets have a new bounty, winner take all. i got $20
1. we ll have a spelling B
2. a 2 min time limit competition on crowall
3. an arm wrestling match
4. grand finale. a sword fight!
any folks that cant get along and have posted sh!t talk towards any other member are welcomed to enter. molaugh

just messin around guys, its great entertainment for me ! :****:

RCMafia79 said:
ok ok.. 8 pages now and over half is smack talk. lets put this to rest. lets have a new bounty, winner take all. i got $20
1. we ll have a spelling B
2. a 2 min time limit competition on crowall
3. an arm wrestling match
4. grand finale. a sword fight!
any folks that cant get along and have posted sh!t talk towards any other member are welcomed to enter. molaugh

just messin around guys, its great entertainment for me ! :****:

If you add a left handed sling shot competition between 3-4 I am in LMAO...I'm still rolling in the floor, seen a CRRCP arm wrestle in person. It was well worth the park entry fee :****:

nateb83 said:
If you add a left handed sling shot competition between 3-4 I am in LMAO...I'm still rolling in the floor, seen a CRRCP arm wrestle in person. It was well worth the park entry fee :****:

that episode you witnessed is usually invitation only. it happens after hrs sometimes :drinkers:

CheapJ7 said:
:-\

Well just stay the hell in Canton then... :flipoff1:

you do remember the alabama motto right... "at least we're not mississippi..." :flipgotcha:

Bet that son. You got me.