• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CSC Fab Buggy Build

CSCFab

Labronn here from CSC Fabrication, just started a new buggy build. Here's what I've done so far:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Small block chevy ,not sure how much motor yet, Turbo 350 tranny Dana 300 Rockwells on 47 LTB ect

Here's what I got done today. Roof, firewall, and started on the back ...

fb1624b4.jpg

1f1087f7.jpg

393ebb9e.jpg

5a692928.jpg

a37d4f92.jpg

c1074cdb.jpg

0b9229ae.jpg

Hey Labron, the buggy is going to look good. :dblthumb: Is this for you, or a customer? Either way, take that propane bottle and put it back on a forklift. PUT FUEL INJECTION ON IT! You will be way happier. Just for the ease of fill ups if not anything else. Sure wish I would have went fuely. Just my .02>

i agree, i HATED the aggrevation of having to go out of my way to fill up my propane tanks, mine worked as well as EFI on hills and starting and what not but it did seem to hurt my power also, if you have a large tank and can fill the bottles yourself and build your motor to run on pane
you should be ok though

lookin good, i like the lines

This buggy is for a customer, he has a fuel injected 350, was concerned about the harness, so he thought he would go with propane, I'm going to leave that decision up to him. Thanks for the compliments. I will have more pics to come soon.

Got seats mounted and a few more bars in under the doors. Decided not to use Propane and run fuel injection. Thanks to Hotrod and all the others who commented on it.
a7c44836.jpg

60670cdd.jpg

01493cb1.jpg

37421d24.jpg

dc3c8f23.jpg

f5bc3b19.jpg

926291e7.jpg

f69e3cf3.jpg

deff32c2.jpg

f93f9cb7.jpg

08dfa558.jpg

58879d9b.jpg

ec13c51c.jpg

trying to keep it lowwwwwww
2010-06-07173754.jpg

2010-06-07174120.jpg

33f44923.jpg

The 46 Baja Claws belong to my builder, thanks to MRW, my beadlocks wont be here until Friday. They said the wheels would be here by last Friday and when I called today they said they just started on them. Thanks MRW! SO we are using the claws for mock up. but we cant do much since his is set up for unflipped hubs and his tires are way wider than my 47s.

FroggF350 said:
. Decided not to use Propane and run fuel injection. Thanks to Hotrod and all the others who commented on it.

Hey HotRod, what ya runnin on Ol Yeller? You must have a catalytic convertor going out cause you got some stink following you. :flipoff1: :puke: Besides, you never run out of propane when your riding anyway, right? :driving: molaugh

i would stay with the propane...........lots less wiring and no fuel pump problems.....apparently most fuel pumps that i was running in tank didn't like VP fuels

Moving right along with the chassis, here are new pics from today

Latest posts