• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CSC Fab R Key's Buggy Build

still got afew small bugs in it but over all my new blaze buggy feels and seem to work great . great job csc

RKEY said:
still got afew small bugs in it but over all my new blaze buggy feels and seem to work great . great job csc

Glad it worked well for you! Can't wait to ride with ya'll again. :dblthumb:

Hate we missed it....couldn't get out of work though. I tried every way possible to make it.

Draco said:
Glad it worked well for you! Can't wait to ride with ya'll again. :dblthumb:

Hate we missed it....couldn't get out of work though. I tried every way possible to make it.
u miss a good one i guess it was about the best ride i been on sent i sold my big ford buggy

xjpaddler said:
Mr. Key, have you weighed this one yet???? just curious
yes we weight it but we change motors and a few other things. im planing on weighting it again this week to make sure before i post it on here

Rkey that buggy looks awesome and you do one Hell of a job driving it had fun talking with you and labron hopefully we can do it again real soon.

thanks for the weight posting. thats not to bad for rocks. are you running alum links or steel??? also what drivetrain set up??

Randall, do you still want to try out my tender springs like we talked about at Choccolocco? Let me know as they are sitting on a shelf right now. :dunno: thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
Randall, do you still want to try out my tender springs like we talked about at Choccolocco? Let me know as they are sitting on a shelf right now. :dunno: thumb.gif
thanks but im going to leave it like it is 4 now.

Latest posts