• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Custom buggy hauler

Thanks guys,

It is nice when the rig is muddy and it rains on your drive back, tires get it pretty good with road spray

Trailer is great lol. Just used it for the first time at Harlan this past weekend and I have no regrets. The Torsion axles are smooth and quiet over bumps. Ramps are crazy light. The open deck was nice since I could power wash the buggy strapped down on it and the extra braking power was great to have.
Still have some minor mods planned like wavian fuel can mounts and other stuff, but glad I chose this one.
And I scrapped the 1/2 ton idea and put a deposit down for a new Chevy 2500hd gasser.

Trailer is great lol. Just used it for the first time at Harlan this past weekend and I have no regrets. The Torsion axles are smooth and quiet over bumps. Ramps are crazy light. The open deck was nice since I could power wash the buggy strapped down on it and the extra braking power was great to have.
Still have some minor mods planned like wavian fuel can mounts and other stuff, but glad I chose this one.
And I scrapped the 1/2 ton idea and put a deposit down for a new Chevy 2500hd gasser.
:dblthumb:

Latest posts