• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Custom Fit Seat covers

patooyee

There's got to be a million fricking companies doing this now. Anyone got any recommendations on which ones are good? Looking for no wrinkles, tight fit, that don't slide around with my body. Just got some for a company truck from Marathon. They took every bit of 6 weeks to arrive and were expensive as hell. They're nice covers though. They are exactly what I am looking for without the wait and price. :)

This place makes good covers.

I had a set of neoprenes on my pewter 06 2500hd.

They get all the new vehicles and seat options from vehicles at the dealership my mom works at.
They get a new model, make patterns from it, then install the seat covers and let the dealership have them.

http://www.hatchiebottom.com/

TBItoy said:
This place makes good covers.

I had a set of neoprenes on my pewter 06 2500hd.

They get all the new vehicles and seat options from vehicles at the dealership my mom works at.
They get a new model, make patterns from it, then install the seat covers and let the dealership have them.

Was there supposed to be a link in there somewhere?

I used katskin leather on my last superduty and I was very pleased. After 50k the covers were holding up great. I am going to go with a set for the new truck once the seats start showing a little wear

www.katzkin.com

fl-krawler said:
I used katskin leather on my last superduty and I was very pleased. After 50k the covers were holding up great. I am going to go with a set for the new truck once the seats start showing a little wear

www.katzkin.com
Doesn't appear that you can just order and do your own labor, they do look great.

Not a super tight fit. But, I've got carhartt covers in my f250. They're stain resistant so any time you spill something it just washes off. I think the fronts were 75 and rear was 125

mdo817 said:
Doesn't appear that you can just order and do your own labor, they do look great.

I didn't look to closely now, but I know as of a year ago, you could order the covers and instal them yourself. It was about $700 to do a CC superduty

Turn around time is a little longer than most but not only are they a great fit, you can have holsters, back heaters, and rear pockets added to them.

Latest posts