• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Custom PRP seat garbage

No worries.

Still waiting on PRP to hold their end of the deal.

As of right now they are "out of stock" of a part that should be shipping on the 6th at the latest.

As soon as I have everything received, I'll update the post.
We did rush the front goggle pocket. I noticed that. We will keep you posted. Thanks my friend for allowing me to help.

Sooooo, I got all my ducks in a row and feel like I can talk about my experience.

In early September I ordered some custom Comp Pro seats from PRP. I used BKOR as my vendor.

After about 10 weeks, I received them and the harness slots weren't to the quality I was expecting.

I contacted PRP customer service and explained the problem. Back and forth ensued, and after some persuading on my end, the rep offered to take the seats back and swap them for some Comp Elite which have a different harness slot design.

PRP paid for the shipping back, then I waited another 10 weeks or so and got the replacements seats. The seats are exactly what they're supposed to me in terms of quality and I'm very happy with them.

On the second set of seats, PRP did forget to install one of the options I wanted (the front pouches). They offered to take the seats back and make another set, but the waiting time would be too much for me. I want to ride.

So Justin offered for me to choose a couple of their storage pouches to put in my rig instead of the front pockets. But I really like the front pockets so I asked them to send them to me and I will get them sawn locally. It's not perfect but at least I get to keep the seats and go riding now that the weather is nice.

I had the buggy out this past weekend and the seats are everything I wanted, comfortable, safe and look great.

Justin seemed to care about my feedback on the product too, which is nice. Both him and the rep who took care of me were quick to respond to my emails and available on the phone when called.

I wished the delay would have been shorter, especially the second go around. I wish the front pockets weren't missing the second go around too. But I can definitely say that once passed the first hurdle, PRP has tried to make it right to me.

I will order from them again in the future, and having Justin jump on the Hardline board and follow my second order helped change my mind for sure. Thanks for that.

Pic of the new units :

DC6C41BE-6262-41CD-8940-F0D9A41EB405.jpeg

Sooooo, I got all my ducks in a row and feel like I can talk about my experience.

In early September I ordered some custom Comp Pro seats from PRP. I used BKOR as my vendor.

After about 10 weeks, I received them and the harness slots weren't to the quality I was expecting.

I contacted PRP customer service and explained the problem. Back and forth ensued, and after some persuading on my end, the rep offered to take the seats back and swap them for some Comp Elite which have a different harness slot design.

PRP paid for the shipping back, then I waited another 10 weeks or so and got the replacements seats. The seats are exactly what they're supposed to me in terms of quality and I'm very happy with them.

On the second set of seats, PRP did forget to install one of the options I wanted (the front pouches). They offered to take the seats back and make another set, but the waiting time would be too much for me. I want to ride.

So Justin offered for me to choose a couple of their storage pouches to put in my rig instead of the front pockets. But I really like the front pockets so I asked them to send them to me and I will get them sawn locally. It's not perfect but at least I get to keep the seats and go riding now that the weather is nice.

I had the buggy out this past weekend and the seats are everything I wanted, comfortable, safe and look great.

Justin seemed to care about my feedback on the product too, which is nice. Both him and the rep who took care of me were quick to respond to my emails and available on the phone when called.

I wished the delay would have been shorter, especially the second go around. I wish the front pockets weren't missing the second go around too. But I can definitely say that once passed the first hurdle, PRP has tried to make it right to me.

I will order from them again in the future, and having Justin jump on the Hardline board and follow my second order helped change my mind for sure. Thanks for that.
Happy to hear this. Thank you for allowing me to make it right and get you taken care of. If you or anyone needs anything else I'd be happy to help.

I'm glad you're happy Bebop, but 10 weeks? Jesus!

Last edited:
Well, seems like they want to make it right, we will see how it goes for you when they arrive.

I just wish they would respond to the request I sent through their contact form a few weeks ago about buying some podium cushions. I'll call eventually, just haven't been in a hurry since my back is being a bitch again right now.

I just don't see the point of having the option to contact on the site if it never gets looked at.

I just wish they would respond to the request I sent through their contact form a few weeks ago about buying some podium cushions. I'll call eventually, just haven't been in a hurry since my back is being a bitch again right now.

I just don't see the point of having the option to contact on the site if it never gets looked atI
This was recently brought up on there FB community page saying the same thing not too long ago and the reason given had to do with an IT issue they thought was fixed, but wasn't. Lots of messages sent but an inbox left empty. I'd try again or call.

Oh, and I have tracking numbers for my seats!

Fedex showed up today! I was really nervous about its contents because a few weeks ago, right after sending them back, I received a box with the missing Podium cushion. Fortunately todays delivery included the other one along with the two Comp cushions that don't fit properly. Whew!

I'll post again here shortly with pics and details.
20210330_191718.jpg

Last edited:
Slots look much much better! Minor wrinkles is no big deal here especially with this particular slot design. It feels as though there's a good amount of foam padding as well and all slots look great.

My seats are about using Podium Elite cushions in a Comp Elite seat, so I was suprised they shipped the Comp Elite cushions again. Nothing new to speak of regarding them.
I know they sell a ton of these so not really sure what's going on with these damn Comp cushions, and it's too bad cause it would have been nice to use one as a booster seat for my midget friends. Oh well.

Last edited:
And here we are! I want to thank Justin at PRP for getting this corrected and believing in a higher quality standard. It's people like him that help restore the faith.
Thank you Justin.

PRP Comp Elite +2"
Black Ostrich w black thread
Podium Elite cushions -1"
20210330_201812.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great. I sent another message today about ordering podium cushions. I'm not in a rush since my back is screwed, but I still want the info so I'm ready to ride when I'm ready to ride. Lol

Justin got my request forwarded through and got my answer. $70 plus tax and shipping. Needless to say, my cushion is ordered and will be here in ~6 weeks.

Wife told me not to mess with her seat so I only got one. Lol

I just ordered some seats from my Jeep from PRP, and I think that it says a lot about a company still comes to a forum to acknowledge a mistake and does everything they can to help make it right.

My cushion showed up today. Looks great. Now I just have to wait until my back is fully recovered so I can use it. Lol

Attachments

• 20210503_132120.jpg
    20210503_132120.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 167

Latest posts