• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dana 44 or 10 Bolt Outer Axle Parts

truck-oholic

Bunch of different outer axle parts for GM Dana 44 (also fullsize Jeep) or 10 bolt front.

Pair of 8 lug "big bearing" wheel hubs, includes new wheel studs & nuts as pictured - $200
Pair of 6 lug "big bearing" wheel hubs - $120
Pair of stock steering knuckles - $75
Pair of "big bearing" spindles - $75

All prices include shipping with carrier of my choice. I have used rotors for both sets of wheel hubs, if desired and local pickup they're included. Otherwise, seems silly to ship those.

I will make someone ad better package deal if they want multiple items i.e. hubs & spindles, spindles & knuckles, etc.

For those that don't know, the 8 lug hubs are substantially beefier than the 6 lug hubs and also move the WMS out an additional 1" on each side (2" total width increase) compared to the 6 lug hubs. With the right caliper bracket they obviously also let you run the bigger 3/4 rotors for more stopping power than the 1/2 ton stuff. Besides that, they are completely interchangeable using the same spindles (assuming big bearing), knuckles, lockouts, stub shafts, etc.

Everything is located in Monrovia, IN 46157 if someone is local I will knock off shipping costs.

Thanks,
Jesse
610 999 1546

8lug1.jpg
8lug2.jpg
8lug3.jpg
8lug4.jpg
6lug1.jpg
6lug2.jpg
6lug3.jpg
knuckle1.jpg
knuckle2.jpg