• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Daytona beach BIG Trucks

1985REDRUNNER

On vacation in Dayton beach first time here.???? Every truck here is jacked up to the sky and a foot to 2 foot low on the back. I bet some of the diesel ones have $15000 to $30000 just in lifts tires big Ass wheels. Some had fox, kingcoilovers, and triple bypasses on them. They are bad ass but not big on the lean to the back.

Re: Daytona beach BIG Trucks

I thought that was called the Cali lean or they were just hauling MASSIVE invisible trailers.

Seem to be coastal thing, just saw some at the NC beaches. Heard it called Carolina lean from all the ones at Myrtle. :gay:

I don't mind a modified street driven truck. Lowered shop trucks are cool. Mobile billboard trucks with a foot of lift and a clean look are ok. But squatting one end or running quad rate bypasses, trailing arms, 347 LEDs and 13 18 inch speakers is pretty ****ing gay. If you can't put a thousand pounds worth of (insert item here) in the bed of your truck. Pull the **** out of your mouth and go buy a real truck. :****: :gtfo: :gay: :ban:

And I hate smileys, emojis, etc

A lady told my last night that there was a big truck meet. They were every where and they all had big drop trailer hitches. I bet none even see a trailer but maybe a lawn mower trailer. Lol.

How do the LEDs around the brake rotors work??

Jacksonwolf39 said:
Think there's a "truck meat" there this past weekend. Probably why there was so many

There was I saw it on Instagram. Theres a dude called truckrice that calls them out. shits pretty funny.

lowbudgetjunk said:
I don't mind a modified street driven truck. Lowered shop trucks are cool. Mobile billboard trucks with a foot of lift and a clean look are ok. But squatting one end or running quad rate bypasses, trailing arms, 347 LEDs and 13 18 inch speakers is pretty ****ing gay. If you can't put a thousand pounds worth of (insert item here) in the bed of your truck. Pull the **** out of your mouth and go buy a real truck. :****: :gtfo: :gay: :ban:

Well said Kel! I hate fads in general, and only lifting half of your truck is the dumbest one I've seen yet. Plus you know the headlights are now aimed up at the sky. It's just stupid.

lowbudgetjunk said:

:) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :smoke: :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Re: Re: Daytona beach BIG Trucks

jeeptj99 said:
There was I saw it on Instagram. Theres a dude called truckrice that calls them out. shits pretty funny.
Tried finding that dude on Instagram and it looks like there's a lot of fake accounts for him. He must be good at pissing those guys off.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Daytona beach BIG Trucks

onepieceatatime said:
Tried finding that dude on Instagram and it looks like there's a lot of fake accounts for him. He must be good at pissing those guys off.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

He's very good at pissing them off. its truckrice.2017 is the real one.

jeeptj99 said:

I follow him also! He bashes them HARD!! It's some funny ****! They are shitboxes though. Half are 2wd with crappy lifts and gay lights all over them.

My favorites are when he rates the light pole mods!

j-mox said:
I follow him also! He bashes them HARD!! It's some funny ****! They are shitboxes though. Half are 2wd with crappy lifts and gay lights all over them.

My favorites are when he rates the light pole mods!

Agree, all the ones I see forsale have 200k+ miles on them with 12k in lift tires and wheels. Then another 5k in lights. It makes my skin crawl when they call there underglow "rock lights" haha but there is a lot of them that are done right.