• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Daytona beach BIG Trucks

And don't forget the "stretched asshole" tires on most all of them molaugh

What was going thru the head of the first person who thought that would be a good idea :gtfo:

You know what every one of them fags with trucks like that have in common? They all have instagram.... Maybe y'all cupcakes need to look in the mirror and consider some major manhood self-reevaluation

You see what happens you start a thread about big gay trucks and look where it ended up. Now we know muddinmetal prison preferences.

It looks like truckrice pissed off a troll so he made like 50 fake accounts... he's probably a hardline member.

j-mox said:
I guess I'll take my chances. It's gotta be better than being on Facebook!

I don't have a Instagram. I've had a Facebook for awhile. I mainly use for all the classifieds. You can catch a lot more **** forsale on there than here or craigslist. I don't really get on Craigslist much anymore.

1985REDRUNNER said:
On vacation in Dayton beach first time here.???? Every truck here is jacked up to the sky and a foot to 2 foot low on the back. I bet some of the diesel ones have $15000 to $30000 just in lifts tires big Ass wheels. Some had fox, kingcoilovers, and triple bypasses on them. They are bad ass but not big on the lean to the back.
In the aftermath of Daytona Truck Meet 2017, the area found a special event it didn't want.

Last weekend, my wife and I took a wrong turn.

When you've been driving the same way to the ballpark for years, it's easy to fall into automatic behavior.

Your conscious mind knows the Orange Avenue Bridge is being torn down and a new bridge won't open until 2019. But the driving brain is something more primitive. More automatic in its responses. It falls into old routes without a driver realizing it.

The wrong turn landed us into a stunning, Spring Break 1989–style traffic jam.

A solid wall of idling vehicles stretching for miles. A motionless line of vehicles dominated by pickup trucks: six-wheeled dualies, monster trucks and mudding trucks. Trucks with spirelike, smoke-belching gleaming exhausts. Towering trucks with exposed shock absorbers and custom paint jobs. Trucks that need ladders to climb into.

An impressive sight. And we had lots of time to take it in.

From International Speedway Boulevard south to Dunlawton Avenue, there was no way off the island that didn't involve a lot of parking and waiting. Atlantic Avenue was solid for miles, too.

Unlike Bike Week and close-of-the-century Spring Breaks, the 2017 Daytona Truck Meet was a surprise. Local people and beachgoers traveling in for the day didn't suspect they needed to avoid the central beach area. This led to a lot of upset people.

The big-truck crowd was not a genteel group. It was a Spring Break '89ish group.

There were a lot of complaints to police about people urinating on yards and off truck beds, stunt-driving on the beach and on side roads, racing on residential streets, throwing trash around, and general road-rager driving. http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20170722/lane-after-last-weekend-daytona-doesnt-want-to-keep-on-truckin

muddinmetal said:
You know what every one of them fags with trucks like that have in common? They all have instagram.... Maybe y'all cupcakes need to look in the mirror and consider some major manhood self-reevaluation

Man you can cut all that crap out. I have Instagram AND a pintrest. Nothing gay about it. I used pintrest the other day and found a recipe for a light and airy bean sprout cranberry feta salad and a muscadine grape green tea that doubles as a skin moisturizer. Once i got it made I put on my romper and totally posted that junk to IG, whats gay about that you neanderthal? I am sure there is a #scalesqueezer group on instagram.

RockHales said:
In the aftermath of Daytona Truck Meet 2017, the area found a special event it didn't want.

Last weekend, my wife and I took a wrong turn.

When you've been driving the same way to the ballpark for years, it's easy to fall into automatic behavior.

Your conscious mind knows the Orange Avenue Bridge is being torn down and a new bridge won't open until 2019. But the driving brain is something more primitive. More automatic in its responses. It falls into old routes without a driver realizing it.

The wrong turn landed us into a stunning, Spring Break 1989–style traffic jam.

A solid wall of idling vehicles stretching for miles. A motionless line of vehicles dominated by pickup trucks: six-wheeled dualies, monster trucks and mudding trucks. Trucks with spirelike, smoke-belching gleaming exhausts. Towering trucks with exposed shock absorbers and custom paint jobs. Trucks that need ladders to climb into.

An impressive sight. And we had lots of time to take it in.

From International Speedway Boulevard south to Dunlawton Avenue, there was no way off the island that didn't involve a lot of parking and waiting. Atlantic Avenue was solid for miles, too.

Unlike Bike Week and close-of-the-century Spring Breaks, the 2017 Daytona Truck Meet was a surprise. Local people and beachgoers traveling in for the day didn't suspect they needed to avoid the central beach area. This led to a lot of upset people.

The big-truck crowd was not a genteel group. It was a Spring Break '89ish group.

There were a lot of complaints to police about people urinating on yards and off truck beds, stunt-driving on the beach and on side roads, racing on residential streets, throwing trash around, and general road-rager driving. http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20170722/lane-after-last-weekend-daytona-doesnt-want-to-keep-on-truckin

Hey, me and Daytona Beach have something in common. I also don't want a bunch of rich entitled pricks clogging up my town

money_pit_yj said:
Man you can cut all that crap out. I have Instagram AND a pintrest. Nothing gay about it. I used pintrest the other day and found a recipe for a light and airy bean sprout cranberry feta salad and a muscadine grape green tea that doubles as a skin moisturizer. Once i got it made I put on my romper and totally posted that junk to IG, whats gay about that you neanderthal? I am sure there is a #scalesqueezer group on instagram.

Why do you people always put a number sign in front of your words?

muddinmetal said:
Why do you people always put a number sign in front of your words?

#nowyouknow #knowingishalfthebattle #youknowyouhavearomper #youremarriednowsoyouwillbedomesticatedandunderstandshortly #ineverwascool #butithoughtiwas

Attachments

• hashtag.jpg
    hashtag.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 199
muddinmetal said:

Half my Instagram feed is automotive related (rock bouncers, diesel performance, big ass motors) the remainder is funny ****, half naked ladies, gun stuff, and random people I know. Not sure why I need to reevaluate my manhood ???

Yea very unfortunate y'all couldn't picked a worse time to hit that place...probly could see the "coal rollin" cloud of stank from space.

jeeptj99 said:
Half my Instagram feed is automotive related (rock bouncers, diesel performance, big ass motors) the remainder is funny ****, half naked ladies, gun stuff, and random people I know. Not sure why I need to reevaluate my manhood ???

Maybe I should have said snowflake...

Latest posts