CDY_0397.JPG
    175.9 KB · Views: 102
  • CDY_0418.JPG
    CDY_0418.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 224566_10150747179645497_825635496_20195448_946937_n.jpg
    224566_10150747179645497_825635496_20195448_946937_n.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 534
I have not put my cameras out yet. I will have them out in about a month. Nice young bucks you got on there, they need another year or two and then they will be reading for the skinning rack!!

No substantial bucks to speak of. Lots of little bachelor groups. Lots of hogs.
Deer season started today here in coastal SC. Not me, not yet.
We did get one kung Fu squirrel attacking a turkey.
ninjasquirrel.jpg

Young bucks my ass....I would whack the **** out of that one looking at the camera.....you would too Dog Boy...

That kung fu squirrel is awesome!

Haven't got my cameras out yet either. I joined a new club, my year may suck. :****:

wngrog said:
Young bucks my ass....I would whack the **** out of that one looking at the camera.....you would too Dog Boy...

That kung fu squirrel is awesome!

Thats what the **** I was thinkin.... , Im thinkin out loud " Joel is full of ****"
:flipoff1:

If you look real hard Nolan, On the left front shoulder of the big heavy horn deer, you can see where I shot him last year and he lived. 30-06 at 350+yds just didnt have the ass to kill him.

Attachments

• CDY_0405.JPG
    CDY_0405.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 92
  • CDY_0394.JPG
    CDY_0394.JPG
    174.3 KB · Views: 109
jrhall said:
If you look real hard Nolan, On the left front shoulder of the big heavy horn deer, you can see where I shot him last year and he lived. 30-06 at 350+yds just didnt have the ass to kill him.

I know you weren't talking to me....But, Thats a hell of a shot at 350. Can't believe he's still on the hoof. :eek:

WELL I CANT GET THE PICS OF MY DEER POSTED ....... WRONG FORMAT OR SOME ****. BUT ANYWAY ,SUNDAY MY BUDDY CALLS ME AND SAYS COME OVER TO THE HOUSE NOW.... BRING YOUR CAMERA AND YOUR SON . SO I DO. WHEN I GET THERE MAYBE FEW DAY OLD DEER IS FOLLOWING HIS SON AROUND THE BACKYARD JUST LIKE A DANG PUPPY :****:. SO WE GET IT SOME MILK AND IT FEEDS RIGHT OUT OF A BABY BOTTLE ... IVE GOT PICS TO PROVE IT BUT CANT GET THEM TO POST ...

Them some good deer . Ive put my cameras not seen much yet my neighbor are logging so i sould have a good season.

Those first pics look like my backyard. Unfortuniately I can't kill them unless I sneak with a bow because I border federal property and I kinda like my house. Always sucks to come home after a long day of not seeing a damn thing and having 4 or 5 in the yard. My wife is convinced if I shot one it'd run off and die under some neighbor kids swingset and then the neighbors would have another reason besides a broke down jeep and trailer sitting in the yard to hate us.

those pics look like they were took behind paynes house.he's gonna whoop your ass if he finds out.lol

nice!

I need to put some cameras out on my property. i've seen some decent size bucks in the evening. I've got a few feeders out, just need to watch them i guess.

actually I was just out glassing 7 bucks in the field 3 big boys and the rest were young fellas. lotsa doe around also. couple with fawns.

between the deer and turkey I'm bout to be over-run. LOL. got a decent size flock of them hanging around. lotsa little ones.

nice "emergency" supply ;D