• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

deer pics.....

Do any of ya'll mess with the fellow hunters game camera.

Few guys at work in the same club and been settin cameras out for few weeks now and the other day one of em was lookin through his pics......deer,deer,deer,deer,deer, SOMEONES ****, deer,deer,deer,deer :****:

Joc said:
Do any of ya'll mess with the fellow hunters game camera.

Few guys at work in the same club and been settin cameras out for few weeks now and the other day one of em was lookin through his pics......deer,deer,deer,deer,deer, SOMEONES ****, deer,deer,deer,deer :****:
Oh yeah you occasionally get the usual ass pic on our cameras laughing1

blacksheep10 said:
My buddy has been thinking about taking his HUGE wall mount with amazing rack and walking up to the edge of the field of vision of the camera and sticking just the head/rack in to one of his friends' cameras laughing1

That'd be a good one! laughing1

I usually have an ass or :flipper: on mine.....several times.

Bigred....Are those scored like whitetails? Where is your place?

Draco said:
That'd be a good one! laughing1

I usually have an ass or :flipper: on mine.....several times.

Bigred....Are those scored like whitetails? Where is your place?

The fallow deer are considered a exotic deer so they have there own scoring. Im in florence in the Oakland area. come by and check them out. we also raise long horn rams........black hawiians, corsicans,muflans......

We dressed up in halloween outfits and went and run around my buddies field a few years back. Then same night another bud screwed his gf in front of the same camera in halloween outfits. He still to this day never said anything bout it.

Bigred350 said:
The fallow deer are considered a exotic deer so they have there own scoring. Im in florence in the Oakland area. come by and check them out. we also raise long horn rams........black hawiians, corsicans,muflans......

I've thought about getting into raising deer and exotics. Mainly to sell or use as breeders. I have access to about 60 acers of mostly pasture with ponds, but would have to high fence it.

grcthird said:
I've thought about getting into raising deer and exotics. Mainly to sell or use as breeders. I have access to about 60 acers of mostly pasture with ponds, but would have to high fence it.

Don't need high fence. Fallow deer can't jump like whitetail. We only have 6th fences

Bigred350 said:
Don't need high fence. Fallow deer can't jump like whitetail. We only have 6th fences

Yeah but I would have to keep all the Blount county trailer trash out, they already fished out one of the ponds. :gtfo:

Good to know though.