• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Diesel fuel is in short supply

Truckers don't pay the price on the sign for diesel. Fleet cards get a pretty significant discount.

Check out Open Roads - it's an app for the RV crowd but gets you fleet pricing for diesel by using their card. Usually it's about 10% (or more) below the price on the sign. Doesn't work at all stations, but as an example: the closest station to me is a speedway. Current pump price is $4.69, fleet price is $3.501.

You need go into a truck stop and just look at the prices of stuff on the shelf. A 1$ pack or ramen noodles is 3$ and pretty much everything else is double or triple priced. It sad that the people who keep this country moving gets taken advantage of. Remember, if god didn't put it there a truck brought it
Added that last sentence (with credits to you) to a quotes list.

Truckers don't pay the price on the sign for diesel. Fleet cards get a pretty significant discount.

Check out Open Roads - it's an app for the RV crowd but gets you fleet pricing for diesel by using their card. Usually it's about 10% (or more) below the price on the sign. Doesn't work at all stations, but as an example: the closest station to me is a speedway. Current pump price is $4.69, fleet price is $3.501.
Still sucks that some stations will jack up the price to offset the fleet discount.

Diesel dropped another $0.30 overnight. Too bad I filled the truck and in-bed transfer tank up last week at $4.00 per gallon… (n)

Diesel by me varies 1.00 a gallon in a 30 mile stretch cheapest still like 4.69

This was Monday, **** froze Friday, it's Wednesday and 3 outta the 4 truck stops on 75 I can fuel at are still froze up wtf. The great government made this horse piss mandatory for every diesel and these geniuses can't figure out how to keep it from freezing? This is the kicker. Def at the pump is 4.19 a gallon. They will sell you a 2.5 gallon jug for 23.99. Yup that's over double and I use roughly 7 gallon a day. What a ****ing joke

Attachments

• 59F6D5C0-6CAC-433C-9306-D5F85E716638.jpeg
    59F6D5C0-6CAC-433C-9306-D5F85E716638.jpeg
    201.9 KB · Views: 79

Latest posts