• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Diesel truck feeler

nateb83

Just throwing this out for the hell of it and seeing if there is any interest, Looking for a 4 door 6 spd dually diesel 4x4, I have an 04 LS Duramax crewcab that I am looking to possibly trade, still not 100% sure, it has Frontier replacement bumper, matching rear (not installed yet) Roll N Lock sliding bedcover (not in picture), gooseneck hitch, leveling kit, running boards, Kenwood indash touch screen with navigation, all door speakers upgraded, Edge programmer w/Juice in overhead console, straight exhaust, 2 JL audio 10" subs in rear, Memphis amp on Subs and serperate amp for door speakers, 130k miles. Just looking for trade offers at the time. I am the second owner of this truck, clean title in hand
DSC02459.jpg

bluzuk80 said:
What can this be bought for? I have cash in hand and need something by the weekend.
Man I honestly can't sell it unless I have something to replace it, and as far as price goes, I really am not sure what to throw on it, I have thousands in the stereo, bumpers etc, it also has a rear reverse camera in the screen that I forgot to mention, let me think on it, here is NADA figures for what its worth :drinkers:
http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-20-1-5809-0-0-0&l=1&w=20&p=37&f=5060&m=1035&d=5216&y=2004&s=109945&vi=100620&mi=130000