• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Diesel work in Bham?

Eddyj

I didn't want to hijack alli85 post. But same question I'm in Leeds al. Got 03 dodge and chevy. Havent found anybody I trust to change my oil.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]DO NOT [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] take it to Diesels Unlimited in Alabaster.................... :****:

do it yourself.... dont take a genius to change oil.. but it does take one to change a injector pump on a duramax!

The oil I got. But these are work trucks and alot of time I don't have the time to fix them. Injectors were done @ dealership in boaz kilpatric they test drove it and it dropped a piston. They made it right but took two weeks. Just trying to get a heads up before it hits the fan again.

I just moved here from St.Louis is there not a diesel shop in bham. That hops up pickup trucks? For pullin and dragin. Your not the first person that said that about D.U. In alabaster. ???

Sooo Looking for some investors, let's open up a diesel shop. I will quit my job right now, my boss is an ass anyways. Just needs some cash to get started. And I will need a turn key buggy. Just because

Eddyj said:
I just moved here from St.Louis is there not a diesel shop in bham. That hops up pickup trucks? For pullin and dragin. Your not the first person that said that about D.U. In alabaster. ???

i'm in birmingham, would be willing to help you install parts on your diesel, i have a 04.5lly duramax, i've doneg a good bit of building on it. let me know if you would need some help or insite on what to do.
charles
205-335-1562

Thanks it's nice to get positive feedback on here once in a while. I have an 03 chevy and dodge both one ton dually. Looking to trade chevy for a 05 dodge or chevy.

Not sure of how good of work they do but I have found a couple of places in the search to get my duramax fixed.

City diesel in Decatur Al about an 1 hour to 1 1/2 north of birmingham. Very clean place, have their own mach. and turbo shop and work on most brands of trucks and other diesels.

Muscle Shoals diesel service in muscle shoals has a shop. Workd on most diesels and sounded very knowlagable about diesles and espically my problems i had going on.

Like I said I havnt ha any work done by them yet but both seemed like a good place to have work on diesels.