• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dirty Turtle Offroad Park (DTOR) up for Sale!

it's a good all around mix more hills than long technical stuff but enough to keep you busy for a weekend in anything from a built buggy to a jeep on smaller tires

Quote from Facebook:

DIRTY TURTLE OFFROAD- OFFERED FOR SALE/PARTNERSHIP.

September 20, 2013 at 11:23am

It is with mixed emotions that I write this note today. I've been presented with an opportunity that I just cannot pass up. For the last 3 years, The Dirty Turtle Off-road Park has grown into a very recognized name within the off-roading world. I have met some incredible folks and have been part of some of the biggest and wildest off-road events to ever hit the state of Kentucky. Now, it's time for me to focus on the next level.

I've dedicated the last 3.5 years to creating an off-road riding facility that caters to all levels of off roaders. The Dirty Turtle has created memories for many people and I want those to continue for all of us.

With my new opportunities and already having 46 of 52 weekends booked with events and appearances for 2014, I do not have the bandwidth and time to dedicate to the Dirty Turtle as I have previously.

The Dirty Turtle Offroad, LLC, is being offered for sale.

270 deeded acres

3 bedroom/2 bath brick home/central air and heat

Rights to all Dirty Turtle media, websites, and social media pages, and all 2014 scheduled events including SRRS RACE.

Always wanted to own your own off-road park? Here's your chance.

E-mail [email protected] or call at 502.525.8226

$740,000.00

Fordman47201 said:
it's a good all around mix more hills than long technical stuff but enough to keep you busy for a weekend in anything from a built buggy to a jeep on smaller tires

I went through the pictures on their FB site and I really didn't see a lot of rocks or should I say a lot of big rocks. Hill climbs are fun but I do like to crawl through the rock mostly.

Latest posts