• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dixie Run To Windrock For 2020?? TonyB Approved??

How are they going to close the entire park for them? WIll it be like in the Tellico days where you guy had to pay extra to hang with the other douchers?

Looks like The World Famous Tony B will be leading at lease 1 trail ride that day.
And probably give a speech in the parking lot about how great Windrock is and ask them what took them so long to there.

Looks like The World Famous Tony B will be leading at lease 1 trail ride that day.
And probably give a speech in the parking lot about how great Windrock is and ask them what took them so long to there.
Nope...prolly be at AOP or sittin' at home chillin' with a beer if it's raining waiting for all the "IT RAINED EVERYDAY WE WERE THERE BUT THIS WAS THE GREATEST WHEELING EVER IN THE HISTORY OF RIGS ON 4 WHEELS OMFG WE ONLY HAD 12 BREAK DOWNS AND HAD TO SPEND THE NIGHT ONCE ON THE TRAILS!!!"

Well...Windrock doesn't allow alcohol anyways... sooooo..

1575926688193.png

If you NEED alcohol to wheel then the problem isn't windrock.

At the same time don't be foolish and think there is no drinking or smoking goin on on the good trails.

Nobody said anything about NEEDING alcohol; I'm gonna need you to read a little better :wtflol:. It's a want; and when I'm wheeling I want it.

That being said, I've been to Windrock once and it was a blast. I'll be back in January.

Nobody said anything about NEEDING alcohol; I'm gonna need you to read a little better :wtflol:. It's a want; and when I'm wheeling I want it.

That being said, I've been to Windrock once and it was a blast. I'll be back in January.
There's only maybe 2 or 3 trails there that might give your rig a challenge. It's just more of a trail place as opposed to path to obstacles place.

Windrock went through our coolers looking for booze. Luckily I had been warned ahead of time, but they don't play

In the past we have always tried to make Dixie Run but last year we started boycotting them. When I heard it was going to be at windrock I got curious about if you were still gonna have to buy the land use permits/etc . So I called and they informed me that you would still have to buy the land use permit $50 per adult for 3 days plus pay sfwd for the event.

In the past we have always tried to make Dixie Run but last year we started boycotting them. When I heard it was going to be at windrock I got curious about if you were still gonna have to buy the land use permits/etc . So I called and they informed me that you would still have to buy the land use permit $50 per adult for 3 days plus pay sfwd for the event.
...but the money goes to a good cause! **** if I know what cause but I'm sure someone somewhere thinks its good.

Do like most do go ride with all the people you want to ride with just don't sign up or go to the Southern stuff.
I wonder if they are going to bring back the Spaghetti and salad for the meal like they used to.
You know for old time sake.

all of Tony's trails will be bumper to bumper for about 4-6 hours on Saturday.

You mean all 26 of my trails?

Highly doubt Caddy and Rail will have anyone on them.

I would say most will be circle jerking over on Waldens Taint then of course your 22...2...16...35....36....26.

The huge V notch on 15 should deter pretty rigs but will be crowded nonetheless due to location.

38/bus will be a tombstone for a few as well.

Windrock Hopefully will be able support a wide variety of vehicles. I am not sure on how all the details will pan out. ( I learned about this selection last Saturday myself) But it will be worked on by a group of people for the next few months. If you have any thoughts on how to make this a great venue or anything that you would like to see at the First Dixie Run at Windrock please feel free to reach out to me. I will do my best to get your feed back heard.