• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Do you guys have annual reviews at work?

InDaShop said:
I fawking hate sharepoint! Fawk you MattO for pushing that crap. I HATE YOU!!! :flipoff1:

You non computer literate bastage, SharePoint be da bomb!

Rob I am not important at all, just got lucky and found a good job that I enjoy that pays OK. My wifes makes the big money, but if I hit all my variable comp targets I make the same as her base. She is required to work overtime though, so she blows me out of the water....

BamaTJ said:
You non computer literate bastage, SharePoint be da bomb!

Rob I am not important at all, just got lucky and found a good job that I enjoy that pays OK. My wifes makes the big money, but if I hit all my variable comp targets I make the same as her base. She is required to work overtime though, so she blows me out of the water....

Good deal.. at least you know that you're just a little pee-on :flipoff1:

Combined income is a huge bonus I'd imagine for 'ffordin' one of them there bad-ass cribs thumb.gif

I need me a professional sugar momma :eat:

Yes I do and it SUCKS bad. I have to enter my review which is a ton of stuff on 3 websites (state, county, and our school) and have it in a
1 1/2"binder that is packed full of junk. Did I say it SUCKS.

I'm self employed, going on ten years. I have never had a real job in my life, and have never had to work in an office, or factory. thumb.gif

REVIEW COMES EVERY SIX MONTHS FOR ME. I AM GIVIN A SHEET WITH ABOUT 10 QUESTIONS ABOUT MY JOB AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS I HAVE TO ANSWER. A SHEET WITH BOXES TO CIRCLE ABOUT MY WORK ETHIC, APPERANCE, ETC... IT IS THEN REVIEWED BY MY IMEDIATE BOSS AND DISCUSSED BEFORE HE SIGNS OFF ON IT AND ALL OF HIS BOSSES THEN HAVE TO SIGN OFF ON IT INCLUDING THE BIG MAN. ALL OF THEM HAVE TO APPROVE IT BEFORE I GET MY RAISE. ITS A LONG PROCESS BUT WHEN YOU LOVE YOUR JOB YOU DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO.

Once a year my Project Manager ask me to sign a review. Then I get anywhere from a 5%-10% pay increase. My company is more about results, if my projects make money and no one gets hurt I am doing a bang up job.

well, I guess. when my boss (and company owner) and I get drunk I'll tell him where I think he ****s up and how much of an asshole he is. He then tells me what I'm doing wrong and right in my business endeavor. then we drink some more. he doesn't tell me much about how I work, just tells me where to go and I do my thing. TON of autonomy in my job. Its actually ****ing great. I could use more money, but whatever. 3 times now he has dropped $1 or $2 on me without asking or saying anything. Not even a mention or **** beforehand. the $2 one was the deal where I had like 55 hours and opened my check and went......this is way too much, they forgot to take out taxes laughing1

We don't have any type of reviews at work, but I did tell one of my bosses that I was tired of my shift doing all the ****ING work and the other ones not doing anything and nothing being said to them.

Latest posts