• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Does anybody still make NP231 doubler?

I haven't seen the d&d doublers around lately, but I did just install a eco box from north west fab. It was a pretty decent priced and quality unit

Dunno if this is still available but worth a shot 231 range box doubler

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=7460&share_tid=439009&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Egreatlakes4x4%2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D439009&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy has a complete 231/231 doubler setup he pulled from his last rig that he's looking to sell. I can check the price if you want. He decided to run a single case in the new rig.

If you don't mind check with him? I have plenty of 231's but if he wants to sell complete I may be interested. Shoot me a text or call 314-803-5984 Kevin Thanks guys for input. I have over 8 hours in inner web time with not much luck.

You can try Froehlich Suspension Tech. I am not very familiar with them but I have a buddy that just got one for his rig. I think he said it took him 3 months to get his so you will probably have to wait. :****:

Man I tried and looked for what you're asking for. Maybe you're hung up on it. It's cool, I was too.

Look up northwest fab. They make a SUHWEET crawl box that replaces the whole idea of a 231 doubler.

It's the bomb and you won't be disappointed

O No I'm not hung up on the doubler, I just have a bet on. I have to build a Crawler that performs on a budget. Starting out with a 1988 Comanche 4.0 liter 5spd. gonna do 37 treps stickies, tons, and trying to figure if doubler is cheaper than regearing?
Have been reading about the crawl boxes. They have my attention for sure.

02Jimmy said:
O No I'm not hung up on the doubler, I just have a bet on. I have to build a Crawler that performs on a budget. Starting out with a 1988 Comanche 4.0 liter 5spd. gonna do 37 treps stickies, tons, and trying to figure if doubler is cheaper than regearing?
Have been reading about the crawl boxes. They have my attention for sure.

Nwf Eco box? Just north of $700, you put your own planetary set from a spare tcase in it.

Big Thank You to bgredjeep! Your buddy contacted me and we are working out details. Thanks to all for input, This is what makes Hardline HARD to beat. Regards Kevin

That might be more trouble than it's worth unless it could be converted to drivers drop somehow. I have no clue tho