• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Does anyone know this rig????

jaybird1ton

It was built by Colworx years ago and I am looking to possibly buy it and I'm really wondering about the axles that are under it. They are Terra 60 axles 5.13 w/ Detroit's. Are these axles good? They look crazy expensive online!
Here's a pic but you have to zoom in.

Attachments

• received_445572316348727.jpeg
    received_445572316348727.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 429
  • received_367981181031773.jpeg
    received_367981181031773.jpeg
    925.4 KB · Views: 451
  • received_657032528265039.jpeg
    received_657032528265039.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 437
They're just fancy Dana60s.
Depending on the type of riding you do, they will hold up fine.

But stronger is available now.

I believe that was a guy named Trey's, I think he was a brother in law somehow to someone in the Coleworks group. It was sold to Travis Lovette and not sure from there. I think it had a six cylinder at the time.

Actually, just got off the phone with Travis and he bought a black one that had the I-6, not this one. He said this one was next to it but was not for sale at the time.

Actually, just got off the phone with Travis and he bought a black one that had the I-6, not this one. He said this one was next to it but was not for sale at the time.
A guy in Franklin Tennessee owned this for quite some time then my cousin bought it from him sold it to another local friend and not sure where it went from there it has been gone from my buddy for probably three or four years I would be curious to know where it is now. As said above according to what type of riding you're going to do they are pretty good axles.

Thanks guys. It is a 6 banger.
The only odd thing to me is that the wheel pattern is 6 x 5.5 and I called Teraflex and they told me they will only sell them 8x6.5 or 5x5.5 so the six lug it's kind of odd I'm thinking. It is supposed to have Detroit Lockers in it and chromoly shafts I'm just wondering if they are going to be a custom axles

Thanks guys. It is a 6 banger.
The only odd thing to me is that the wheel pattern is 6 x 5.5 and I called Teraflex and they told me they will only sell them 8x6.5 or 5x5.5 so the six lug it's kind of odd I'm thinking. It is supposed to have Detroit Lockers in it and chromoly shafts I'm just wondering if they are going to be a custom axles

Motive, Nitro and Currie make 6x5.5 shafts, if that helps.

A few years back the guy that had it was trying to trade it to me for a F-150 I had for sale at the time and he sent me a bunch of pictures and I'm pretty sure at that time it had a 5x5.5 Lug pattern but I could be mistaken and he told me they where teraflex 60s but Like I said that was a few years back and it could've changed or I could be wrong. I didn't keep any of the pictures he sent me since we didn't work out no deal. But I'm pretty sure at one time it was for sale on here at one time.

Latest posts